Get access to the cheapest hotel discounts and exclusive sale
Online shoppers first search for online coupons to save a little while shopping. While you are saving time by not going out and face the traffic, you can save time and money both by using a variety of coupons offered by online stores or other services. Most of the coupons come with their unique codes that are used to get discounts. These can include huge price cuts as well as free shipping.
How to use the promo codes with Hotels.com
Follow the steps while you book your hotel rooms when you reach the page ‘Check details and book’:
• Click the box ‘Apply and discount or deal’
• Follow your payment process as you do normally
• Enjoy your discounts you get the coupons
You can access the deals on properties and resorts along with hotels while sitting with your laptop or on the way to your home by using your smartphone. The browsing and booking of hotels have been never so easy. There are a variety of discount coupons are available through Hotels.com. The deals and coupons are easily available online and they change according to the validity:
- Get extra 7% off on hotel booking. Enter Hotels.com promo code
- Krabi top hotel deals promo from PHP880
- Promo for Phuket hotel deals from
- 10% off on Hotels worldwide with BDO card. Use code BD10
- 8% off in hotel booking with MasterCard, use code MASTERCARD
- Last minute deal, get up to 60% off
- Global hotels up to 40% off
- Best Manila hotels deals from PHP 1000
- Kuala Lumpur hotel deals P1,390
- Stay in Ho Chi Minh city, room deals start from P899
- Grab up to 5% of room bookings with coupon code PH5OFF
- Grab 64% off on room bookings at Manila Philippines
Enjoy exclusive deals with the promo and discount codes and enjoy the one-stop solution for getting fabulous hotels at minimum expense. You will experience the luxury hotels at an affordable and minimum price. On top of that deal, Shopback Philippines gives 8% cashback if you purchase through their website. They offer various promotions and discounts which can be used with other promotional codes. The deals from Shopback.ph are extremely attractive but grab them before the end of validity.
- Paris, France hotels deal to start from P2991
- Last minute deals up to 50% off
- Deals of the day 70% off
- 50% discounts on hotels 299,000 worldwide
How to purchase hotel bookings by using Shopback coupons
It’s quite easy to book through Shopback by using their coupon codes. Just follow the steps below for a smarter way of booking:
- Sign up or log in to your account
- Search for Hotels.com coupon codes
- Copy the valid coupon code, if available
- Click the link and it will take you to the original Hotels.com webpage
- When you reach to the website, choose the hotel you want
- While you check out, use the Shopback coupon code in the box
You will get the cashback for your purchase if it’s a valid coupon then you can cash it out later from your account.
Hotels.com: Booking the Best Accomodations for You!
Hotels.com is a leading online hotel accommodation booking website around the world. They provide premium yet affordable hotels worldwide. They offer booking service with its own network of a localized website and telephone centres. Part from this, they give the travellers widest selections of staying options, including both independent, self-catering and major chain hotels around the world. Hotels.com provides one-stop shopping source for hotel pricing, comparison, availability and amenities for all the customers. One unique feature of the website is that they provide travellers with accommodation during the sold-out periods.
Some of the hotels from popular destinations offered by Hotels.com are Manila, Cebu, Bangkok, Las Vegas, Tokyo, Boracay Island, Seoul, Kyoto, Macau, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, New York, Nagoya, San Francisco, Dubai, and Rome
Hotels.com – Say Bye to Hotel Troubles
Hotels.com was established as a Hotel reservation Network (HRN) in 1991 and in 2001, the company was acquired by USA Networks Inc. (USAI). The international growth since the year 2002 has included the websites for North, Central and South America, Europe, Australia, China, Japan and the Pacific Rim, South Africa and the Middle East. Covering over 19,000 locations with more than 25,000 hotels till date, the company provides service to book hotels both by online applications and telephone. It has sought out to be one of the leading applications for hotel booking with 85 websites and 34 languages.
You can reserve or book rooms from 240,000 hotels in over 200 countries right from your home. Accessing the website is quite easy and the interface is user-friendly. At the top of the homepage, you will come cross a drop-down menu, where you can choose your preferred country and language and the currency you want to use.
With a search box as you can easily find accommodation of your choice. It allows you to input and edits the check-in and check-out dates along with the number of guests while booking. In the website, you will get above 10,000 deals with great suggestions of destinations and gateways, the name of the particular hotel, landmarks near the hotel to identify and also address and contact the hotel.
The main taskbar consists of five main sections of the Hotels.com:
- Deals page
- Rewards page
- Booking page
- Customer service
- Sign-in or register option
The website provides destinations that are most visited through the analysis of data collected from all of its other web destinations and their user experiences. Currently, the top five recommended destinations in their Philippines page are Bangkok, Hong Kong, New Delhi, Singapore, and Tokyo.
Navigate the booking process of Hotels.com
Craving for a budget-friendly gateway already? Hotels.com will cover you if you want to book a hotel in a foreign location for a holiday or business purpose. Choose your travel dates, the number of guests and the hotel location and you will get the suggestions of different hotels nearby your location. Pick a hotel or deal and click on the ‘continue’ button which is located with each of the hotel boxes and you will be directed to the page where you will get all the details of the particular hotel. It is advisable to look at every suggestion before you book your hotel. The landing page with contains the following options:
- Name of the hotel
- Address of the hotel
- Prices offered
- Amenities offered
- Nearby attractions
- User and guest reviews about the hotel
- Other room prices
- Google map view of the hotel
- Special features
The hotel’s small print available
Once you go through every detail you can click on the ‘Book Now’ button and proceed to the next step of the process. Next, you will have to choose the room and after doing that you will need to click on the blue button named ‘Book’ located on the right side of each room. Your next step will be ‘check details and book’ page where you can review the price, apply for any deal of the day or discount, make a special request, choose your payment method. You must read the cancellation policy and terms of booking while going through the steps of payment. After clicking ‘Buy Now’ button, you will confirm your purchase and a confirmation email will be sent to your given email id which will work as a receipt. You can use credit cards for either VISA or MasterCard.
Cancellation of the hotel – processed within 24 hours
Most hotel booking can be cancelled within the cancellation deadline for free of cost. If for any reason you want to change or cancel your booking, you can follow the following steps:
- Sign in to your booking page
- Choose the booking you wish to change or cancel
- Select the button ‘Change’ or ‘Cancel’
If you are not able to find your bookings listed in your account:
- You can fill out the ‘Find your Booking’ form and submit with details
- On your booking details page, choose ‘Change’ or ‘Cancel’
Changes which do not require any fees
- Guest name
- Bed type
- Smoking Preference
- Any special request
- Accessibility options
- Changes which require fees or can lead to a refund instead of charge
- Room type
- Number of guests
- Travel dates
Depending on the terms and conditions of the booking you can cancel it and get the refund. Your refund payment time and the process of getting back will depend on how you paid for the booking.
The process of getting credit or debit card refund:
- Your refund will be processed within 24 hours and the amount will be returned on the card used for payment.
- It may take 7 days to post to your account and two billing cycles to show on your statements
If you do not receive a credit within 7 days please contact your bank or the credit card company
The non-refundable bookings:
When you cancel your booking, you may not receive any refund of the paid amount. The hotel may charge you additional cancellation fee due to that. Below are the refund deadlines for various countries:
- North America - 3 to 7 days
- Brazil – 9 days
- All other Latin America countries – 14 days
- Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, UK – 7 business days
- All other European countries – 30 days
- Korea – 2-4 days
- New Zealand, Philippines – 7 days
- Singapore – 10-15 business days
Reward system of Hotels.com Philippines
Hotels.com is a centralized hotel booking hub and has their own uniqueness which makes it easy to access for the users. The introduction of the Reward system has been an extra perk to those of the regular visitors, users or even to those of the first-timers. It is possible to redeem a free night at a hotel of their purchase and this has increased the interest of the regulars, visitors and the first-timers all alike.
You have to sign up to be a member before you enjoy the free night and be able to collect the 10 nights. If you open your account with Hotels.com you can get the special benefits of the hotels all over the world and access the secret prices.
How does the Reward system work?
- Attach your booking to your Hotels.com Rewards account which will automatically stamp the nights according to your bookings
- Every night that you spent in your booked hotel will be considered as one night or stamp
- When you collect 10 nights or stamps, you will be eligible to redeem your one free night
You can get in touch with Hotels.com for your booking and queries here:
PLDT & Smart – Free Call - 1-800-1-114-2079
Globe - Free Call- 1-800-8-908-6483
Mobile app and Social Media
While on the go, you can book your favourite hotel through the easy to browse and book Hotels.com mobile phone app. You can download from Play Store of Android and also iOS version. It is convenient to use where you can browse and book less expensive hotels anywhere and anytime. This app is quite user-friendly and helpful. The easy and clean-cut look makes your experience smoother and worthwhile. Most importantly, you can get the discounts for hotels all around the world in just a few taps.
Stay in touch with the social media of Hotels.com and get all the latest deals, coupon and exclusive offers and packages before anyone else.