Emirates: The rise of a Phenomenal Airline Giant
Emirates is considered to be one of the best airlines in the industry and has achieved a successful platform despite various volatile circumstances. If you are planning a family vacation or a business trip pick Emirates Airlines and reach safely and comfortably to your destination.
Emirates Airlines – A Great Experience All In!
Emirates Airlines was established in 1985 in Dubai, the UAE with only two aircraft. At present, it is the largest airlines in the Middle East and offers extremely well service and flights to over 150 countries in 80 countries and across 6 continents. It is ranked 7th in the revenue field has 40,000 employees around the globe who gets benefits from this company. The ongoing training and professional development is beyond any comparison.
The airline company has developed fast and has launched its website in 21 countries. The United Arab Emirates has a significant number of Filipinos workers around 500,000 -600,000. It was given the 'airline award of the year' in 2013 due to its outstanding performance regarding its commitment to great customer service, safety and operational excellence and excellent financial condition for generating profit, straight for 25 years.
Booking Your Flights at Emirates.com
While you plan a nice vacation, business trip or home during your holidays, you always want ease, comfort, and safety. You want to choose the airlines which give you the best service at a reasonable price. The online website has transparent information and deals for the flights. It is quite user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can book any flight comfortably sitting at home and at any time. Besides booking flights you can choose from several different options when you access the website;
- Flight Schedule - special offers and featured fares
- Transportation - (Airport transfer, book a car, travel partners)
- Planning your trip - (Book a hotel, tours, and attraction)
- Travel services - (Meet and greet, Dubai stopover)
- Manage - (manage your booking, check-in, change flights, choose seats, purchase an upgrade, flight status)
- Before you fly - (Baggage, visa and passport information, Dubai visas, Dubai International airport, unaccompanied minors, traveling with children, dangerous goods, and health)
- Experience - (First class, business class, economic class, what’s on your flight, shop emirates flights, in-flight entertainment, dining and wine, Chauffeur service)
- Emirates Lounges - (Dubai lounges, world-wide lounges, partner lounges)
- Emirates Fleet – (Emirates A380, Boeing 777, Emirates executive)
- Where we fly – (Route map, flight schedule, Africa, Asia and Pacific, Europe, The Americas, The Middle East)
- Travel partners – (Qantas, FlyDubai)
- Loyalty – (Join Emirates Skywards)
- Emirates Business Rewards – (Register your company, benefits, help, Login to business rewards, how the programme works)
Booking flights through Emirates:
The website is quite easy to use and in few steps, you can book flights conveniently:
- Go to Emirates.com
- Select 'where and when' option
- Select either return/on way/ advanced search
- Input the information regarding departure airport, arrival airport, and departing date
- Choose the class (economy, business, first class)
- Choose passengers information (adults, children, infants)
- Add promotional offers, if any
- Click the ‘Search’ button
You can manage your booking by selecting your dietary requirements, upgrade your flight or add a hotel and car rental booking. It also allows you to edit and manage all your bookings online in just a few clicks. The management tool is easy to access; just you need your booking reference and last name to use the tool. Update your email address for the information regarding flight status or any upgrade.
Reserving a seat and check-in online
You can choose your desired seat in the airplane. Just log in to your account and look at your flight seat map and make your selection online. Choosing your seat is also helps when you are traveling with your family or in a large group, you can sit together. The seat is changeable at any time until check-in.
Emirates Airlines gives plenty of time for check-in. The online check-in opens 48 hours before and the airport check-in begins 3 hours before your flight. To make your journey faster you can also do mobile check-in and download your boarding pass on your phone.
Easy payment options
The payment depends on the country you are booking departs and the time left before you depart. Emirates.com offers various methods of payment for your convenience:
- Credit card – (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express)
- Debit Card – (Maestro in the UK, Carte Bleue in France)
- PayPal – ( Available for bookings in Euros, US Dollars, AU Dollars and GB Pounds only)
- Western Union
- Real-time or online bank transfer
- Offline bank transfer
Always check the options before making payment. If you cannot see your desired payment method it may not be available at that location or you don’t have much time left before departure. In some countries, they offer online booking and paying at the airline's office.
Emirates deals and Skywards
Discover more benefits through the Emirates deals and get the extra perk on what you pay. Log on to your Emirates Skywards Account to see all the available offers for you. They always add the latest offers, so check back for the deals.
Skywards provides offer like pass across Dubai, meet and greet lounge access, redeem miles for football tickets, 50% off on wall street journal subscription, Dubai city sightseeing, earn up Quadruple miles at hotels, enjoy at Atlantis – the palm hotel and enjoy free kids play and dine, extra baggage allowance for US, Europe, Australia, and Auckland.
Striking Emirates Philippines coupons and deals
Whether you are traveling in economy, business or first class, your travel is never compromised. You will get the “Emirates Experience’ which is quite different than the other airlines.
First class experience
You will indulge in the luxury you have never experienced. You will have your private suite with sliding door, a mini bar with snacks and a private cinema to lay back and watch movies. If you are tired you can lay down in your fully converted flat mattress. In case you are hungry you can have the specially prepared regional dishes from renowned chefs for an exclusive dining experience. You can use the spa shower on boards and be ready for your destination. First class passengers will get a pre and post planned trip as well as free chauffeur service that arrives at your own doorstep to bring you to the airport and take you back from the airport to your destination. You can also skip the long queue of immigration and enjoy the facilities at the lounges.
Business class experience
Enjoy a comfortable flight experience with flatbed seats. You will be able to be online with the seat power plug and use your laptop. Relax the entire duration of your flight with the specially prepared gourmet dishes.
Economy class experience
Emirates Philippines does not compromise with their own service quality or the comfort level of their passengers. The economic class has comfortable sitting arrangements. Similar to the business class, economic class have seat plugs with the power to charge your device and remain connected all the time. Browse and watch movies on the website whenever you want.
Emirates have the young flyers programs to keep the toddlers busy and give maximum comfort to the babies by providing bassinet to sleep. Sign up for the frequent flyer to enjoy more special offers which is helpful during your bookings and checkouts.
Some examples of Emirates coupons and how to use them
The comfortable service and special fare and offers make Emirates one of the best flights among others. Join Emirates Skywards programme and enjoy special promotions or sign up on their newsletter and be the first person to hear about the latest promotions.
- An offer of 8% off on the flights arriving or leaving NZ
- Discount of 4% with Emirates coupon codes
- Click special offer at the top of the homepage to see the deals
- Take advantage of the complimentary chauffeur drive service
- One free extra checked baggage, in addition to Emirates regular two baggage
- Get 5000 bonus miles with Emirates Skywards
- Exclusive discount with email sign up
- Up to 30% off in hotel deal in the ‘special offer’
Shopback offers extra perk while you pay for your bookings
While you look for promos and deals regarding Emirates travels, check out Shopback Philippines to save a little more. Use the site’s promo codes, sales and discounts for maximum savings. They offer fantastic deals whenever you purchase anything from Emirates. The cashback site offers 1.0% money back when you follow the link to the promotional deal of Emirates from their page. The deals are subject expire and thus you need to check and grab them soon.
Enjoy the Emirates special offers for Dubai, Maldives, Europe and more
How to use Shopback coupons:
It’s relevantly easy to book for Emirates flights etc. through Shopback and you will get plenty of coupons and deals to get those extra perks while booking:
- Sign up or log in to your account
- Search for Emirates Airlines promo codes
- Copy the valid coupon code, if any
- Click the link and it will take you to the original Emirates Airlines webpage
- When you reach to the website, choose ‘Buy the Tickets’ you want
- While you check out, use the Shopback coupon code in the box
- You will get the cashback if it’s a valid coupon for your purchase
- You can cash it out later from your account
Customer Service and Contact Information for Philippines Airport
The customer service or the ‘help centre’ is a great way to solve all your queries and problems. Self-help system which is the questions and answers for almost all enquiries are listed in the online website page of Emirates. You need to click on the following options and their sub-parts for your answers:
- Essential Information
- Most popular questions
- Call for Flights and Emirates services
- Hotel Booking
- Car hire
- Tours and attractions
- Travel insurance
You can contact the address given below for Emirates ticket booking, your flight status or any other queries in the Emirates service.
Manila Airport Office:
Address: Departure Level, NAIA 3, Andrews Ave, Villamor Airbase, Pasay City
Telephone: +63 2 792 6045 (Reservations Centre - 24hours)
Working hours: Every day - 13:00 to 17:30 and 20:00 to 23:00
Emirates Town Office:
Address: 18th Floor, Pacific Star Building
Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, corner Makati Avenue
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 792 6045 (Reservations Centre - 24 hours)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00 (Saturday and Sunday, closed)
Phone Number for Baggage Service:
PH: 00 63 2792 6047 (international) / 0 2792 6047 (local)
Connect with Emirates through social media
Emirates is itself a well-known brand, famous for its service and flights and also fabulous deals. To get the latest news and promotions, always stay connected through the social media platforms: