EBAY Promo: Game Consoles & Accessories Sale Up to 20% off!
Luxury Handbags starts at $499!
EBAY Promo: Top-Brand Vacuums Sale Up to 50% off!
EBAY Promo: Makeup Sale Up to 30% off!
EBAY Promo: Cookware Sale Up 60% off!
Buy 1, Get 1 plus 10% discount on health and beauty items! Apply EBAY Coupon Code.
Buy designer sneakers for a low price and Get Cashback using this EBAY Coupon!
Get Up to 50% OFF on Vitamins and Sports Supplements Deals on EBAY! Use this Discount Coupon to Avail.
L’Oréal Paris Coupon Up to 30% discount on EBAY!
Get Up to 60% OFF on Apple MacBooks with this EBAY Discount Coupon!
Anti Social Club now on EBAY + Get Cashback! with this Coupon!
Shop Disney VHS Tapes on EBAY!
Get a LeBron James Funko Pop now on EBAY!
Treasure Chest Key: HELLOALEXA
Take Up to 65% Discount on EBAY Backpacks Sale!
Save Up to 40% off on Music Classic Must-Haves Sale at EBAY!
Take Up to 40% Discount on Camera Deals with use of this EBAY Voucher
Save Up to 50% off on Tablets Deals with EBAY Sale!
Perfumes Sale Up to 60% off on EBAY!
EBAY Fashion Sale Get Up 50% off!
Buy professional DSLR, compact, mirrorless cameras Canon, Nikon, Sony & more)
Shop for new or used wrist watches on ebay (Casio, G-Shock, Skmei, Fossil & more)
Buy Nike shoes on Ebay (New and Used available online) and Get Cashback with this Coupon!
Ebay Daily top deals: Up to 60% discount!
Get up to 60% Discount on Health & Wellness Deals using this EBAY Coupon! No Code Required.
- Check our more details at www.shopback.ph/terms-and-conditions
[App Only] Lazada Voucher: Get P100 off discount on Watsons! (Min. spend P1,000)
Save Up to 40% on Computer and Office Deals with this AliExpress Coupon!
Extra 30% off Select Styles (No min. spend). Redeem with ZALORA Voucher
Buy Amazon items on Galleon shipped to the Philippines in 6-12 days
EBAY Promo: Game Consoles & Accessories Sale Up to 20% off!
Ebay Coupon Codes and Discount Offers
If you want to get the best deal on some good quality items, then just log on to the website. You will get the best prices for the items you are looking for, whether its electronics, designer shoes, household items, sports equipment or whatever is in your mind. Thanks to the exclusive eBay coupons & promo codes, which help you to save without breaking your bank.
Some examples of the deals and coupons available are subject to changes according to the time and availability:
• Summer starter pack up to 60% off on the website
• Free shipping on all digital cameras from the trusted sellers
• Cash on delivery and free shipping on selected Samsung mobiles
• Sale on laptops and tablets and jewelry (up to 70% off)
• eBay Deals on beach dresses and shades
• Cash on delivery on selected perfumes
• Items below PHP 3000
• Digital cameras starting from PHP 1300
• 55% Discount on mobile phones starting from PHP 850
Shop through Shopback and save on your pocket
If you like to shop and save then try Shopback Philippines when you shop on eBay. Just like their offers on Lazada voucher, they are giving 1% cashback and discount codes while you check out for more benefit. Make sure to log in to your account or sign-up if you do not have one. Click on the link with coupon codes and it will direct you to the original eBay.ph website. There you can shop as per normal and when you are sure making payment, just add any other available eBay promo code and then checkout.
Some exciting deals from Shopback.ph, which is subject to change as per availability:
• Discount of 60% on gym equipment, active wear, and kitchen appliances
• eBay Discount on toys, statues, gifts starting from PHP 300
• Get the Wonder Woman collection which is up to 26% off
• Get up to 45% discount on all the latest toys, gadgets and home appliances
• July promotion sale, up to 80% off
• Daily deals on music, fashion and more, up to 50% off
• Up to 40% off on the outdoor furniture, grills and more
• Fresh and new deals up to 70% off
• Cookware and cutlery sale up to 50% off
• Get the global shipping program to ship your items from eBay to the Philippines
• Daily deals and discounts up to 60%
eBay - Online Marketplace in Philippines
eBay is a renowned e-commerce company that was launched in 1995 in San Jose, California. This brand was created after thinking about the buyers and sellers so that they can find a place to trade collectables and hard-to-find items. Since then they have invented so many new and fresh ideas regarding the trade and commerce, it has become a a global marketplace where anyone can buy or, sell according to their needs. eBay is creating economic opportunity every day for hundreds of people around the world.
Why it is a renowned e-commerce company
Shopping, selling and giving has never been so easy before, that’s the reason, eBay is one of the most demanding and browsed websites on the internet. It has created a one-place platform to connect people all around the globe. This multi-national company facilitates C2C and B2C sales through its website and the billion dollar business operates around 30 countries. If you want to buy or sell, you will need to register, but for browsing what is available, you don’t have to create an account. The buyers can access the account for free, but the sellers have to pay while listing items and also when the item is sold from the website.
eBay provides the sellers an amazing platform and a simple solution to grow their business. The mission of the company is to maintain customer’s success and satisfaction. At present, it is one of the top global e-commerce brands with buyers in 190 markets, 170 million active buyers, 1 million live listings and the app download of around 391 million.
How to start your journey with eBay Philippines:
• Search for the item you are looking for: Enter your keywords in the search box or browse from the vast category list.
• Learn about the item you want to buy: When you find the item on the webpage, read the description of the product. There is an option where you can ask a question to the seller if you have any other query regarding the item. Click the tab ‘Ask seller a question’ to get further help.
• Review the feedbacks of the sellers: You can check the seller’s rating and reviews to know their business reputation. By looking at the comments of the previous buyers you can judge the reliability of the seller and have your best buy.
Buying and selling procedure:
There is something for everyone to buy from the website at great prices. The latest electronics goods, toys, furniture, rare antiques or even a new car eBay.ph has almost everything that you want to search.
Learn how to buy through eBay:
• Auction-style bidding or listings: The auction system style will give you the opportunity to experience the thrill of placing a bid. After winning or purchasing the bidding item, you will need to send the payment detail to the seller. If required you can communicate with the seller regarding payment or shipping.
• ‘Buy it Now’ products: If you are sure about what you want to buy and ready to pay for it instantly, search for the items that say ‘Buy it Now’. As soon as the seller receives the money, the item gets ready to be packed and shipped.
Selling is as easy as buying:
You can make money in an easy and simple way through eBay. Millions of people sell on the platform every day for different requirements and reasons:
• To make some extra bucks
• Clear up the clutter around their houses
• To start up one’s own business or be an entrepreneur
Whether you want to make an extra cash or clear the mess around your house or save a little for something special, you will be surprised to receive the active responses for some items. Follow these simple steps to sell online in the site
• Open a seller’s personal account
• Confirm your identity
• Prepare your item to sell
• List your items on the website
• Choose the pricing, payment and postage methods
• Manage and complete your sales
Check out the wide array of products that are available :
You will get all the essential items on the website, just browse and select:
• Cameras and photos
• Computer/tablets and networking
• Health and beauty
• Home and garden
• Jewelry and watches
• Toys and others
• Business and industrial
• Cellphones and accessories
• Clothing, shoes, and accessories
• Coins and paper money
• DVDs, movies, and entertainment
• Gift cards and coupons
• Music, musical instruments, and gear
• Pet supplies
• Pottery and glass
• Real estate
• Specialty services
• Sporting goods
• Travels, tickets, and experience
Payment procedure for a fuss-free business:
You need to log in or sign up to the eBay account for your personal transactions. The tab ‘My eBay’ tracks all your records and activities. You will get these options on the eBay Philippines website when you use the tab:
• Recently Viewed
• Watch List
• Purchase History
• Saved Searches
• Saved Sellers
Before making any payment, select the right method suitable for you to pay. The methods include:
• PayPal: Make your check out faster by logging in to your PayPal account while checking out. You can also skip the PayPal log in by selecting the checkbox that says ‘Remember me for faster checkout on eBay’ on the PayPal login box.
• PayPal Credit: Your payment is safe and secured with the Credit or Debit Card use. You can also save your card information in the eBay account in your ‘My eBay’ settings page.
• Payment upon Pickup: Also known as Cash on Delivery. If you choose payment upon pickup, you will need to approve one of the methods.
How the payment process works:
Carefully read the item description before you bid to find out the method of payment accepted by the seller. The ‘Pay Now’ button works faster, thus it’s easy to use for the transaction. Check the postage information, confirmation details, including shipping, insurance, and taxes (if applicable to your item) and click the ’continue’ button. Sellers have the options of more than one checkout for their business.
Shipping and Return policy of eBay Philippines:
You need to check the return policy to return an item purchased on eBay. You can return an item, if the seller accepts returns, directly to the store, if you have done same day delivery or in-store pickup.
Check the return policy before initiating your exchange, replace, return or refund process. Here’s what you can expect when you return an item:
• Find your item in the ‘My eBay’ tab, under the ‘purchase history’ tab select ‘return this item’ from ‘more action’ drop-down menu
• Under the item, you are going to return select ‘Contact Seller’ under ‘More Action’
• Select the ‘Returns Option’ after that
• Select the ‘Contact Seller’ button and get instruction from the seller after creating a return request
Customer Care and Contact Information:
eBay is one of the safest places to trade online and they are committed in making your experience safe and fun. Millions of items are bought and sold every day and the teams work together to provide assured sales and purchase process. You will get the customer support whenever you want.
Click on the tab ‘Help’ and you will get all other information regarding your queries. There are several ways to reach the eBay support team:
• Live Chat: Chat with them and take ‘Live Help’ at the top of the Home Page. eBay saves all your queries and information to protect you from any duplicate responses and keep track of the communication if you need to refer later.
• Email: You can contact through email with the customer care, keep patience as it may take 24 to 72 hours to receive an email response.
There are also many programs to keep your peace of mind, such as:
• Feedback System
• Buyer Protection Programme
• Dedicated Security Centre
Things remain on track as eBay is an international company and acts as a team to deal with all the essential needs regarding trading through them. Still, if something happens, eBay is always there to help you out with the problem.
Reach eBay through Social Media:
Download the eBay mobile app or subscribe to the newsletter to be the first person to know about incoming deals and discounts.
Make sure to follow eBay Philippines through social media, if you want to catch the latest deals as well as new items up for sale. There are various ways to be updated with the coupon, great deals and discount codes online. Also, check out their blog for more news and information.