Top 1-for-1 Deals And Other Buffet Promos In Metro Manila
Everyone loves buffets! It’s a joyous celebration of fun and feasting with family and friends. After all, “life is a glorious banquet, a limitless and delicious buffet” as said by Maya Angelou, acclaimed poet and playwright. Better yet, everyone loves savings! And this guide to 1-for-1 deals and buffet promos in Metro Manila will surely get you salivating. And smiling too with extra savings in your pocket.
1-for-1 Deals To End Each Day Sparkling
After an exhausting day at work, and you’re in need of a pick-me-up, these 1-for-1 deals will get you to sip, slurp and shiver with excitement.
1. Bar 360 @ Resorts World Manila
Head on over to Bar 360 at Resorts World Manila for their ‘Happy, Happy Hour’. And enjoy buy 1, take 1 deals on selected drinks, cocktails and mocktails. Best of all, there’s a 50% discount on featured food deals to satisfy those hunger pangs.
Available on Wednesdays to Saturdays from 8 pm to 9 pm, make this hour the happiest when celebrated with friends. However, this special 1-for-1 deal is not valid for takeout or sharing. Nevertheless, there’s no better deal in the city where lush settings create the perfect ambience for rest and relaxation.
In addition, Bar 360 further extends the celebration with 6 pm to 9 pm specials on Sundays to Tuesdays. Likewise, the promo offers buy 1, take 1 deals on selected drinks. Plus, bottomless drinks on selected cocktails and shooters. So, guests can truly enjoy unlimited amounts of their fave beverage. Moreover, there’s a 15% discount on featured food items. So, eat and be merry.
- Address: Newport Boulevard, 1309 Pasay City, Philippines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rwmanila
2. Lobby Lounge @ Hotel Jen Manila by Shangri-La
Let the cocktail hour begin at the Lobby Lounge of Hotel Jen Manila with their buy 1, get 1 cocktail promo. Moreover, this deal applies for all their standard cocktails such as margarita, pina colada, tequila sunrise, daiquiri and more. After all, cocktails taste better when shared with friends. Coupled with good tasting eats, this promo is as delicious as it looks. Available from 5 pm to 9 pm, this deal is valid till 30 November 2019.
- Address: Roxas Boulevard, 1305 Manila, Philippines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HotelJenManila/
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Promos To Indulge In
Good food and sparkling conversations are the fondest memories of any great buffet. And there are several buffet promos in town to whet your appetite. Better yet, make buffet reservations online with Eatigo to enjoy the best deals you could possibly get. Keep a lookout for Eatigo coupons for dining discounts of up to 50% on buffets. Remember to go through ShopBack to score up to P18.00 cashback.
3. Kusina @ Hilton Manila
One Sea. One Kitchen. One buffet that’s like no other. The Kusina Sea Kitchens’ buffet features Filipino themed cuisine with treasures of seafood to tempt your senses. It’s a voyage to traditional and much-loved local delicacies, savoured in luxurious settings that pamper the palate.
Quench that thirst at their hydration station that indulges every guest with Filipino local beverages. Satiate that hunger at the widespread at the International and Japanese sections of the buffet.
What to expect? Seafood favourites among guests include the stone oven baked cheese scallop with garlic butter. Also scrumptious is the grilled garlic butter prawns. Next to try is their wok-fried honey and soy glazed oysters, as well as wok-fried salted egg lobster.
Further, carnivores will enjoy the beef kare kare, a local delight not to be missed. For desserts, satisfy that sweet tooth with delicious sorbets, and cakes. They even have cotton candy for the kids.
- Address: 1 Newport Boulevard, 1309 Pasay City, Philippines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HiltonManila/
- Price after Eatigo discount: Lunch buffet from P1,480.00 (Usual price: P1,850.00). Dinner buffet from P1,560.00 (Usual price: P1,950.00)
4. Flavors @ Holiday Inn & Suites Makati
Truly flavourful and colourful is the buffet spread at Flavors in Holiday Inn & Suites Makati. Featuring local Filipino delicacies and international favourites, guests will love their buffet spread.
There are appetizers, meats, salads, seafood and desserts. On the menu are Szechuan style crabs, potato gratin and rolled maki. Equally popular is the beef salami, avocado and prawn salad and much more. From sweet to savoury delights, even the kids will enjoy the buffet with kid-friendly zones to play for free.
- Address: Palm Drive, Ayala Center, 1224 Makati, Philippines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HolidayInnMakati/
- Price after Eatigo discount: Lunch & Dinner buffet from P1,095.00 (Usual price: P1,825.00)
5. Xin Tian Di @ Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria
A Dim Sum buffet is where little morsels of delight touch the heart and pleasure the soul. At Xin Tian Di, there are over 55 varieties of dim sum to sample to your heart’s content. So, get ready for Chinese’s cuisine by champion chefs at the premier Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria.
The Dim Sum menu itself is scrumptious beyond words. Not to be missed is the steamed pork dumplings, crystal prawns and abalone mushroom vegetable dumplings. Equally delish are the pan-fried crispy spring rolls, radish cake and shrimp dumplings. Then, complete the meal with pork and shrimp wantons.
Every famed Dim Sum buffet has a variety of congee. Here, guests are treated to double-boiled chicken congee with century egg or sliced fish fillet congee with Chinese parsley. Also, save some tummy space for the pork ball corn kernel congee.
When Dim Sum is not your cup of tea, try their noodles such as beef noodle soup or wonton noodles soup. Further, vegetarians need not fret as there are special menu items for them. So, try the taro puffs, spring rolls, vegetable noodles and steamed glutinous rice balls.
Every buffet should end with delightful desserts. So, enjoy their chocolate mantao or steamed custard buns with egg yolk. Just as tempting is the coffee pudding and speciality jellies with fruit cocktail.
- Address: Ortigas Avenue Corner Asian Development Bank Avenue, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crowneplazamanilagalleria/
- Price after Eatigo discount: Lunch buffet from P994.70 (Usual price: P1,421.00). Dinner buffet from P1,041.60 (Usual price: P1,488.00)
6. Cafe Eight @ Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila
Take your taste buds to 7th Heaven or one step higher at Cafe Eight at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila. Guests enjoy a contemporary International buffet with a touch of Mediterranean flavours.
Chef’s specialities include fresh and healthy dishes that range from Southern Europe to Middle Eastern cuisine. Why travel the world for food when the world is served to you on a platter. And it’s accompanied by signature beverages and decadent desserts.
- Address: 2609 Civic Drive Filinvest, 1781 Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrimsonFilinvestCity/
- Price after Eatigo discount: Lunch buffet from P1,620.00 (Usual price: P1,800.00). Dinner buffet from P1,800.00 (Usual price: P2,000.00)
7. Hakka Modern Cuisine @ Metro Town Center Mall
Modern Asian cuisine served buffet style at affordable prices makes Hakka Modern Cuisine popular among the locals. What makes Hakka Cuisine unique? The buffet menu features plenty of fresh pork, fish and chicken dishes prepared in a wide variety of styles. Further, the mains include tasty coffee spare ribs, pork curry, sweet and sour pork and fish fillet in special sauce.
Just as tantalising is the lemon chicken, chicken with leeks, spicy beef salpicao and vegetable fried rice. For noodle lovers, try the noodle station with a do-it-yourself noodle soup with your choice of ingredients. In addition, a wide choice of desserts creates lovely endings to your buffet. Plus, the coffee pudding is a must-try.
- Address: 2020 Marcos Alvarez Las Pinas City, 1740 Manila, Philippines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hakkamoderncuisine/
- Price after Eatigo discount: Weekday buffet from P349.20 (Usual price: P388.00). Weekend buffet from P439.20 (Usual price: P488.00)
Travel In Style To Your Buffet Destination
When travels plans to your buffet destination become lost in translation, you can rely on Grab services to get you there safely. So, take advantage of Grab promo code and journey to greater savings with every ride. Save yourself the hassle of finding parking and paying high parking fees. Simply enjoy the buffet at your preferred destination and Grab home after.
There’s plenty more buffet promos and 1-for-1 deals in Metro Manila. Do share your best promos with us.
*Featured image credit:
*Note: The information presented in the article is correct at the time of publishing and may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Buffet Restaurants With the Best Deals in Manila For the Entire Family
Buffet dining doesn't have to cost a bomb. If you know where to look and…
- The Coolest Spots For Sushi In Metro Manila
As a true metropolitan city, Manila offers up some of the best Japanese restaurants, in…
- 5 Fun Comedy Bars in Metro Manila to Laugh Your Heart Out
We all know that laughter is the best medicine. What better way to cure our…