Smart Watches You Should Get in 2019 For A Smarter Lifestyle
SmartWatches blur the line between reality and science fiction. Perhaps, if you are old enough, you would remember watching old sci-fi flicks and seeing the characters doing things like pulling up a map via their watch. Now in 2019, what seemed like a distant future then is a big part of our lives now.
If you want a SmartWatch but don’t know which one to choose from, here are some of the best SmartWatches out there right now.
The Apple Watch
If you love all things Apple, the Apple Watch is likely the best option for you.
- WatchOS 6
- 1.78 OLED display
- 50m water resistance
- 32 Gb storage
- Variety of colours and strap materials.
While the Apple Watch 5 has only recently been announced, the always-on display means you no longer have to raise your wrist to get the information you need. One positive is that the Apple Watch 3 and 4 have seen price cuts if you don’t mind using an older model.
Skagen Falster 2
Featuring a minimalistic Scandinavian design, the Skagen Falster 2 is a SmartWatch that emphasizes a sleek, classic design, an intuitive three-button system and a durable stainless steel body with straps in the material of your choice.
- System: Wear OS by Google Sensors
- Special Perks: Optical Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometric Altimeter, GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Connectivity: Bluetooth(R) 4. 1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n
- Storage: 4GB
- Swimproof up to 30M
Browse Skagen Falster 2 Smartwatch deals on eBay today!
The Samsung Galaxy Watch
Having spent years iterating upon their SmartWatch design, the current generation of Galaxy Watch is famed for their outstanding phone displays. As expected with a flagship SmartWatch model, it is packed with all the features you’d expect a top of the line model to have.
- Heart rate monitoring
- Samsung Pay
- 5 ATM water resistance and military standard durability
- Signature rotating bezel to navigate Tizen interface
- AMOLED screen (either 42mm or 46 mm)
Cost: PHP 16,990
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
So, you like to run? Swim? Cycle? Do all of the above with the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music. It has an outstanding seven-day battery life, a whopping 6 hours with GPS tracking and a transflective screen that allows for clear viewing of the screen even while under direct sunlight.
- GPS running with music advanced training features
- Sync with music streaming services
- Evaluates current training status
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- A detailed report of your running dynamics
Cost: PHP 17,620.00
Get the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music on Lazada today!
- Smart Shopping Online Through ShopBack
If you’ve already heard of ShopBack and have in fact been a regular customer, then…
- How To Buy ‘Pasalubongs’ The Smart Way
The souvenir trade isn’t going away and as a tourist, you should learn how to…
- Halalan 2016: Smart Pinoy Voter’s Checklist
Clearly, the anticipated Philippine elections happening in May is going to be quite a showdown…