Top 7 Korean Restaurants With the Best Samgyupsal in Metro Manila
Once you’ve tried it, you’ll love it for good. Despite the layers of fat and the guilt that hits as you sink your teeth into the tender meat, Samgyupsal has grown to be a popular dish around the world.
It is not an easy task to find a place that serves good Samgyupsal in Metro Manila. And with the popularity of the dish, most restaurants see long lines during peak hours. So check out our top 7 Samgyupsal restaurants in Metro Manila that are sure to satisfy your cravings!
Best Samgyupsal Restaurants in Metro Manila
1. Sariwon Korean Restaurant
The Sariwon Korean samgyupsal restaurant in Metro Manila was awarded “The Best Korean Restaurant” by the Seoul Metropolitan Government. Their Yangnyeom Galbisal, Seng Galbi, Yangnyeom Galbi, Sariwon Bulgogi, and Deungsim Yangnyeom Bulgogi are must-tries. And, as per the New York Times, the meat here is the “most tender and succulent in Seoul.”
- G/F New Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center, Greenhills, San Juan
- Bonifacio High Street Central, 7th Ave. corner 29th St., Bonifacio Global City
2. Soban K-Town Grill
Samgyupsal at Soban K-Town Grill starts at Php235 (as of writing). The marinade on their meat is absolutely divine which makes it worthwhile to pay for the pricier options in the menu.
The best way to enjoy the different flavours of Korean meat here is to start off with the thick-cut European meat Samgyupsal, aged and soaked overnight in 6 marinades. Then, proceed with the Woo Samgyup, marbled USDA Choice beef belly. And finally, finish it off with the Dak Ganjeong, Soban’s own version of the Korean fried chicken.
Enjoy all that with their lovely and delicious banchan or side dishes.
- 3F Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Makati City
- G/F ATC Corporate Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- 2F Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
- G/F Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
- 3F Bridgeway, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong
- UG/F Main Building, SM City North EDSA, Quezon City
- 2F One Bonifacio High Street Mall, 28th St. Corner 5th Ave., Bonifacio Global City
3. Leann’s Tea House
Samgyupsal at Leann’s Tea House is filling to the stomach and light on the wallet:
- Unlimited Pork Set (Php 399) – Samgyupsal, Yangnyum Pork, Spicy Pork, plus side dishes, lettuce, rice, and soup
- Unli Pork & Beef Set (Php 499) – Unli Pork, Woosamgyup, Spicy Woosamgyup, Bulgogi, unlimited cheese, corn, and egg, plus side dishes, lettuce, rice, and soup
- CPB Premium Set(Php 599) – Unli Pork & Beef, Dak Galbi, Spicy Woosamgyup, Meltique Beef, 1 plate of Buchaesal, kimchi rice, unlimited cheese, corn, and egg, plus side dishes, lettuce, rice, and soup
But dining here isn’t just about the samgyupsal. It’s also about the homey ambience and excellent service that many regulars love. You have got to drop by for a visit to experience how good Leann is!
Branch: 105R Mother Ignacia corner Sct. Madrinan St., South Triangle, Quezon City
- Tuesdays to Thursdays: 11am – 2pm, 6pm – 10pm
- Fridays to Sundays: 11am – 10pm
4. Geonbae Modern Korean Bar & Grill
Geonbae in Tomas Morato has tuna and salmon sashimi, unlimited premium cuts of meat, hanger steak, and a variety of seafood dishes in its menu. “Geonbae” in Korean translates to “Cheers”, so do get some drinks when you are here! Their samgyupsal flavours include spicy yakiniku, ginger, and gochujang and are also available in unlimited sets:
- Php 599 – marinated samgyupsal, beef brisket, pork ribs, etc., and kimbap, japchae, kimchi fried rice, kimchi jjigae, and unlimited banchan
- Php 699 – premium pork and beef cuts, hanger steak, salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi, and kimbap, japchae, kimchi fried rice, kimchi jjigae, and unlimited banchan
Branch: 115 Scout Delgado St, Sacred Heart, Tomas Morato, Quezon City
Operating Hours: 11am – 10pm
Samgyupsalamat is a popular Korean barbeque restaurant in the country with over 30 branches in Mega Manila. And one of the reasons why they were able to expand rapidly was because their unlimited sets were available at wallet-friendly prices. And of course, their delicious marinades and premium cuts of meat as well!
- Unlimited Samgyupsal – 5 kinds of pork, and unlimited side dishes, cheese fondue, soup, rice, and iced tea
- Php 399 – Monday to Friday: 11am – 3pm
- Php 449 – Monday to Friday: 3pm-2am, Weekends and holidays: 11am-2am
- Unlimited Pork and Beef – 9 kinds of pork and beef, and unlimited side dishes, cheese fondue, soup, rice, and iced tea
- Php 449 – Monday to Friday: 11am – 3pm
- Php 499 – Monday to Friday: 3pm-2am, Weekends and holidays: 11am-2am
6. Romantic Baboy
Romantic Baboy probably has the longest queue and waiting time on this list. I have personally tried dining at their Tomas Morato branch and had to wait over two hours to be seated. I strongly recommend not missing your queue number as you will have to get a new number once you miss yours!
Their unlimited pork and beef set is priced at Php 499, and it includes 8 kinds of meat like Daepae Samgyupsal, Woo Samgyup, Yangnyum Galbi, and Curry Beef, plus cheese dip, egg, side dishes, rice, soup, lettuce, and gochujang jjigae.
Branch: CKB Centre, Tomas Morato Avenue Corner Scout Rallos Street, Laging Handa, Quezon City
- Sunday – Thursday: 11am – 12am
- Friday – Saturday: 11am – 6am
7. Seoul Train Korean BBQ
Seoul Train Korean BBQ, as the name suggests, is a locomotive train-themed restaurant in Tomas Morato. There are graffiti walls and arcade machines, too! They offer grilled pork and beef, galbi tang and other traditional Korean dishes. Food and ambience are really good.
Branch: 28 Sgt Esguerra Ave, near Tomas Morato, South Triangle, Diliman, Quezon City
Operating Hours: 11am – 2pm; 5:30pm – 10pm
Which is your favorite samgyupsal restaurant in Metro Manila? Share it with us in the comments below!
- Best Italian Restaurants in Metro Manila to Enjoy Your Pasta, Pizza and More
Craving a delicious Italian meal? Here are some of our favourite Italian restaurants right here…
- 10 Affordable & Romantic Restaurants in Metro Manila to Take Your Date
Here is a list of 10 romantic restaurants and cafes to take your special one…
- 8 Best Filipino Restaurants In Metro Manila For Your Classic Favourites
Here are some of the best Filipino restaurants across Metro Manila that are famous for…