11 Reasons Why We’re Single (Powered by ShopBackers)
Singles’ Day is just around the corner and if you identify yourself with this relationship status, know that you are not (completely) alone. This is your day!
Unlike Valentine’s Day, when it is all about couples in love, spending the evening in fancy restaurants and shopping for gifts, 11.11 is all about you treating yourself and shopping away as much as you want. #selfcare
Also, Singles’ Day is more inclusive than Valentine’s Day. You don’t actually have to be single to enjoy the major sales and deals happening all over. On the contrary, everyone is welcomed: everyone who is dating, attached, married or in a complicated relationship can enjoy this frenzied shopping season as much as their single counterparts.
But we are curious creatures and we want to know how come why some many of you, wonderful people, are single? We asked our community the main reasons why they are single and they were ready to spill the beans. Here are the top reasons.
1. Kasi strict ang parents natin (because our parents are strict)
We feel you, Iana!
2. Chain Messages are real, kaya ipasa mo na tong article na to.
3. Inflation is real.
4. Cue KZ Tandingan
5. Don’t settle for less, ikanganila.
6. Kasi nasaktantayo.
7. Mahalin mo muna ang sarili mo bago ang iba.
8. Kasi #lovewins
9. Kasi akala natin sa internet at telepono tayo nagsubscribe…
10. Kasi lahat tayo naghihintay sa tamang tao sa tamang oras 🙂
11. Single pero madaming parcel ngayong 11.11 Singles’ Day!
Are you happily single or looking for a perfect match? In either case, know that shopping therapy is still therapy.
Featured Image credit: Luke Ow | Usplash
- 5 Reasons Why Paskong Pinoy Is The Best
Trivia: Which country celebrates Christmas season the longest? 100 points if you answered Philippines! Yes,…
- These Are The Real Reasons Why You Should Travel Alone At Least Once
It's more than the journey of self-discovery.
- Unlikely Reasons Why You Should Be Replacing Your Laptop Today
Laptops are expensive but necessary. If you need to replace yours any time soon, read…