Here’s why Filipinos should open a Maybank iSave savings account
Why open an iSave savings account? We’ve got the answers for you.
Shopping for groceries. Working from home. Buying personal care essentials for yourself. Sometimes, it can feel like your tasks are never-ending. How do you make time for managing your savings account? Nowadays, it’s easier to enjoy the benefits of a savings account because you can effortlessly open one using your mobile phone. This convenience actually leaves you with more time to meet your tasks while managing your finances.
When you’re considering opening a savings account, you want to make sure that you’re entrusting your hard-earned money with a reliable bank. Maybank, a leading financial services group lets its users transact comfortably from the comforts of their home with no hassle.
How to open a Maybank iSave savings account
First and foremost, what is iSave?
In these chaotic times, we all know the importance of practicing social distancing. If you want to open a savings account without going to the branch, Maybank’s iSave is the answer.
iSave is an online-only account that enables customers to open an account FULLY ONLINE. You can open an iSave account by downloading the Maybank2U PH app.
What do I need to open an account?
- Download the Maybank2U PH app
- Prepare your valid ID and proof of billing
- Fill out the application form in-app
- Sit back and relax!
What are the features and benefits of iSave?
- Convenient and hassle-free: Open a Maybank account without going to the branch
- Affordable: No initial deposit and maintaining balance
- Interest earning: Earns 0.25% p.a. interest at ₱20,000 balance
- Wide access: Withdraw from any ATM in the Philippines for FREE
- Regionally available: Accessible via any Maybank ATM in Malaysia, Singapore, and Cambodia with no charge and low conversion rate
- Secure: Comes with an EMV Enabled ATM
- Digitally-able: Enjoy banking transaction online via the Maybank2U PH app
How can I fund my iSave account?
You can deposit to your iSave Savings account through any of the following:
- Over-the-Counter deposits through any Maybank branches
- Interbank Fund Transfer from other banks
- GCash bank transfer
- 8,000+ deposit outlets such as 7-Eleven, RD Pawnshop, USSC, Tambunting Pawnshop and many more! To know more and to generate your deposit code, please click here.
For more information, visit Maybank’s official website.
Maybank credit cards and personal loans
Good news: A savings account isn’t the only thing you can open with Maybank. If you’re planning on finally applying for a credit card or a personal loan, Maybanks has flexible services for you to reap benefits from.
ShopBack is a Cashback reward platform that allows savvy shoppers to earn a portion of their online spendings as Cashback. You get all the best deals and discounts from your favorite online stores and earn Cashback that you can easily payout to your bank account. Join ShopBack now to make the best experience out of your online shopping.