12 Must-Visit Manila Hotels with Stunning Rooftops
Book a relaxing stay at any of these Manila hotels and loosen up a bit! You deserve to take a time off from time to time, so head to one of the best hotels in the city. Nothing beats having some quality time with your family, significant other, or friends in a refreshing place with stunning views.
For a quick getaway, staycations in the city are a great idea. Good thing, Metro Manila has lovely hotels that offer outstanding infrastructure, service, complete facilities, and great-tasting food. There’s no need for you to go somewhere far to get that much-needed R&R when you have these great rooftops next to you.
Maybe you are not looking for a hotel stay and all you need is a little time to recharge. That’s ok! If you are feeling tired and want to take a breather, go check out these top Manila hotels anyway and pay a short visit to these fascinating rooftops, where you can chill out all day and night long.
1. I’M Hotel
Stay at the first 5-star hotel in Poblacion, Makati and enjoy its full amenities. I’M Hotel is known for its Onsen Spa, which is the first of its kind in the Philippines, as well as its acrylic-bottomed infinity pool. Atop the hotel is its own jellyfish bar, the Antidote. You’ll surely enjoy hanging out here as it offers good food, inventive cocktails, and a gorgeous view of the Makati skyline.
- Location: 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 5851/night on Booking.com
- Website: imhotel.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/imhotelph
2. Azumi Boutique Hotel
Chill out at Azumi Boutique Hotel and have a memorable time with your loved ones. This chic, minimalist, and smartly-designed hotel in the south of Manila is a perfect spot to relax. Once checked in, don’t miss out on its infinity lap pool located on the rooftop. Not to mention, it is the only saltwater infinity lap pool in the metro. You’ll certainly be refreshed while here and your stay will be convenient and worth it.
- Location: 2205 Market St, Cupang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 3691/night on Booking.com
- Website: azumi.ph
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AzumiBoutiqueHotelOfficial
3. Z Hostel
In search of a weekend breather? Z Hostel is the perfect one for you! Yet another Poblacion hotel, this is for those who just want to have good times in a very cosy place. The Z Hostel Roofdeck is sure not to be missed for it is one of the best nightlife hubs in town. If you don’t want to book a room, you can always visit this hip bar and purchase their RFID bracelet, which is loaded with 350 PHP minimum upon entering. The 300 PHP is completely consumable for drinks and food.
- Location: 5660 Don Pedro, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 2238/night on Agoda.com
- Website: zhostel.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ZHostelph
4. Ace Hotel & Suites
Take a break from your busy schedule and simply make time for yourself. Ace Hotel & Suites in Pasig City provides every guest with exceptional service, stylish amenities, fully operational water spa, and outstanding food and beverage. Not only that, it also boasts of its lovely Sky High Bar at the rooftop. You will definitely enjoy the night with your loved ones here as you take in the charming view while eating delectable meals or drinking your favourite beverage.
- Location: Brixton Street, near Pioneer, United St, Pasig, 1603 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 6872/night on Booking.com
- Website: acehotelsuites.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AceHotelSuites
5. City Garden Grand Hotel
Head over City Garden Grand Hotel in Makati for a rejuvenating staycation. You can take your family or friends with you and enjoy an overnight stay. You’ll certainly have something fun to do here, such as a dip in the pool, have a refreshing massage, or simply hang loosely at Firefly Roofdeck Bar. There are signature cocktails, beer, and yummy food available at the bar so you can have a worthwhile moment. Also, the hotel’s panoramic views from the rooftop are amazing a sight to see.
- Location: 8008 Makati Ave. cor. Makati City, Kalayaan Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 4869/night on Booking.com
- Website: citygardengrandhotel.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CityGardenGrandHotel
6. Conrad Manila
Check out Conrad Manila for a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. This stunning hotel takes pride in its easy access to recreation, dining, and shopping. It also offers an impressive architecture and a glorious Manila bay view. Be sure to set foot to C Lounge as well for a time to have some fun and good vibes with your most favourite people in the world.
- Location: Seaside Boulevard, Coral Way, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 8286/night on Booking.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ConradManilaPH
7. Discovery Primea
Unwind even for a short while at Discovery Primea! Standing along Ayala Avenue, this another 5-star hotel in the Central Business District of Makati City is a great option for everyone. In case you want to experience a taste of Manila’s cosmopolitan scene, then this is the ideal place for you. With its Mediterranean Chinoiserie-inspired aesthetics, each guest will be delighted to stay here. Additionally, the rooftop is a must-see, so make it a point to swing by and feel the vibe.
- Location: 6749 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 9818/night on Booking.com
- Website: discoveryprimea.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/DiscoveryPrimeaMakati
8. Solaire Resort & Casino
Unmatched experiences in leisure, entertainment, gaming, and dining await you at Solaire Resort & Casino. This prime integrated resort in the metro is nothing short of pure indulgence. Offering the finest amenities and accommodation, you’re absolutely given the excellent service. You will never be disappointed going here, so better make the most of your stay and seize every moment.
- Location: Entertainment City, 1 Aseana Ave, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 14648/night on Booking.com
- Website: solaireresort.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SolaireResort
9. The Bellevue Manila
Visit The Bellevue Manila in Alabang and just take a time off. This full-service deluxe class hotel is home to several restaurants, two swimming pools, function rooms, and 456 hotel rooms. In addition, it houses the astounding Vue Bar at the rooftop. Each evening, there are live bands here that serenade your night with good music. Indeed, it is one of the perfect spots to cool off even for a while.
- Location: Northgate Ave, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 6794/night
- Website: thebellevue.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thebellevuemanila
10. Luxent Hotel
Spend some quality time with your loved ones at Luxent Hotel. Situated in Quezon City, this 4-star homey and sophisticated hotel will make you feel right at home. Providing all visitors with complete amenities for work and play, you won’t regret booking a room here. It is a nice venue for a total relaxation, for sure. Do check out the rooftop for an astonishing scenery of the city skyline and a time to swim and rest.
- Location: Timog Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 4398/night on Booking.com
- Website: luxenthotel.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/luxenthotel
11. The Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel
If there’s a perfect place to witness and appreciate the historic city of Manila, then it’s on the rooftop of The Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel. This first-rate boutique hotel houses the Sky Deck View Bar, a bar-restaurant that offers a splendid view and great-tasting treats. Since it’s located within the walls of the oldest district of Manila, you’ll truly be in awe. Whether you come here for a romantic dinner, special occasion, or any events, you will ultimately treasure the moment. This iconic landmark will give you a serene experience like no other.
- Location: Muralla St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 3338/night on Booking.com
- Website: thebayleaf.com.ph
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thebayleafintramuros
12. Marco Polo Ortigas
Ease off at Philippines’ first-ever sky hotel! Marco Polo Ortigas is perfect for both business travellers and families out there. Apparently, it earned its 5-star rating from Forbes Travel Guide in 2017, making it one of the only two hotels to get this prestigious feat from the country. With this, you can revel in its full amenities and outstanding service every time you check in. Also, you can party the night away at the hotel’s Vu’s Sky Bar and Lounge on the 45th floor. Here, you will have a 180-degree view of Manila’s skyline and be able to savour its delish food.
- Location: 1600 Meralco Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila
- Price: from PHP 6008/night on Booking.com
- Website: marcopolohotels.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarcoPoloOrtigasManila
A well-deserved staycation at any Manila hotels
Everyone needs to rest even for a bit. It’s alright to work hard but be sure to take care and make time for yourself, too. You should take a break over the weekend and have a staycation with whoever you want to be with. These Manila hotels specified above are some of the top accommodations you can find for your quick getaway. Not to mention, these have fantastic rooftops that will surely surprise you and make your time worth it.
So, what are you waiting for? Book a room now or at least visit the rooftop bars at these hotels! Also, score some of the best deals at Shopback today and have an awesome time off. You need to be well-rested and reward yourself after working very hard, so choose any of these hotels in order to regain your energy and simply be happy.
Are there any other Manila hotels you know with impressive rooftops? Share them with us!
- 10 Affordable Hotels in Manila for a Weekend Staycation Under ₱1,500!
Staycations don't have to be 5-star resort hotels. Enjoy a weekend getaway at these affordable…
- 10 Places To Visit in Manila To Enjoy During This Summer
Metro Manila has enough places to visit to keep you entertained all Summer. If you…
- Visit The Most Beautiful Hotels in Singapore With Booking.com
Let Booking.com and ShopBack take you on an unforgettable trip to the most breathtaking hotels…