Top Breakfast Buffets in Manila Hotels That Will Get You Out Of Bed
Manila is a city that’s known for its abundance of awesome buffet spots. If you’re travelling to Manila, either for work or leisure, you’ll want to check into a hotel with a complimentary hearty breakfast. A breakfast buffet just adds that extra perk to your hotel stay and it is the motivation to pull you out of bed early. Who doesn’t love waking up to a full spread brekkie, with a wide variety of food from all over the world?
Try one of these incredible spreads by booking at a stay at the hotel or just paid them a visit during the weekend. If you want to start your day on a good note and get a breakfast that will give you enough energy to brave Manila’s city life, these are the hotels with buffet breakfast you should consider.
1. Pacific Lounge, Pan Pacific Manila
The Pan Pacific hotel has earned itself a reputation as being one of the foremost hotels in Southeast Asia. They serve a sumptuous breakfast buffet featuring Continental, Japanese and Chinese cuisine, as well as local favourites like the chicken and pork Adobo, smoked barbecued Baby Back Ribs and Mango Tarts. You’ll have the ultimate experience exploring section after section at this buffet, which is divided up by countries. They have a large variety of cold cuts that shouldn’t be missed too.
- Address: M. Adriatico corner Gen. Malvar Streets, Manila City 1004, Malate, Philippines
- Breakfast hours: 6.00am – 10.00am
- Price: Starting from PHP 1000 per person
2. Market Cafe, New World Manila Bay Hotel
This international buffet restaurant serves breakfast early from 6 am onwards. At the Maret Cafe, you’ll be greeted by several open concept cooking stations where you can order food and have it prepared hot and fresh for you. If you like your scrambled eggs hot, this is perfect for you. In addition to the usual Japanese, Western and local fare, this breakfast buffet also has some Korean dishes on offer like Kimchi fried rice. Don’t miss the crispy bacon station for a real taste of sizzling goodness.
- Address: 3rd Level, AG New World Manila Bay Hotel 1588 Pedro Gil cor. M.H. Del Pilar, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Breakfast hours: 6.00 to 10.30AM
- Price: PHP 2100 + tax
3. Spiral, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
Spiral’s main breakfast attraction is a special station called L’Epicerie. Here, you’ll find all sorts of cold cuts and deli meats, which you can pair with any cheese of your choice. In addition to that, their Chinese section has some great Dim Sum and Hainanese Chicken Rice that’s bound to fill your morning cravings for something more familiar.
- Address: Plaza Level, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, CCP Complex, Pasay City
- Breakfast hours: 6.30-10.30 AM
- Price: About P1900 per person
4. Brasserie on 3, Conrad Manila
Enjoy your first meal of the day in a contemporary yet classy atmosphere here at Brasserie on 3. The breakfast buffet is prepared with the freshest ingredients that are obtained on a seasonal basis. As you enjoy your breakfast, you’ll be able to look out of the sprawling Manila Bay and relax your eyes while you satisfy your hunger. You don’t have to line up at the egg station here, as servers will take your orders and deliver your eggs to your table.
- Address: Level 3, Conrad Manila, SM Mall of Asia Complex Jose W. Diokno Boulevard, SM Central Business Park, Bay City, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Breakfast hours: 6.00-10.30AM
- Price: P950 per person
5. Marriott Cafe, Marriott Hotel Manila
Marriott Cafe’s breakfast selection features Chinese, Japanese and Filipino food done with quality and freshness. You’ll want to visit the carving station and look out for days when they have coconut juice on the menu. Here, you’ll be able to have a whole coconut to yourself, which you can savour at your own pace.
- Address: No. 10, Newport Blvd., Marriott Hotel Manila, Newport City Complex Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Breakfast hours: 6.30 – 10.30AM
- Price: PHP 1450
6. Hyatt Cafe, Hyatt City of Dreams Manila
Hyatt Cafe’s sumptuous breakfast buffet begins with a generous array of baked goods, as well as various food stations specializing in cuisine from different countries. If you’re a pork lover, pay a visit to the Continental area to check out their bacon and pork sausages, of which there are several types to choose from. Wash this all down with some fresh juices too.
- Address: Ground Level, Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, City of Dreams Manila Asean Ave. corner Roxas Blvd., Entertainment City, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Breakfast hours: 6.00 to 10.30AM
- Price: P1300
A breakfast buffet never looked so good! Are you tempted to try one of these?
If a staycation in Manila is what you desire, book your stay at these Manila hotels today via online portals like Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia Philippines. Use our cashback & discount promotions on these sites during ShopFest 2018 so you can save more on your stay, and spend it where it matters most, delicious food and wonderful experiences!