How To Manage Your Savings Better During The Pandemic
Looking for the best all-digital bank to open a savings account?
Online shopping sales are in full swing, and it’s hard not to get carried away with snagging the latest deals from your favorite marketplaces. While it’s totally fine to treat yourself from time to time, you should also not neglect the idea of managing your finances. In the end, it’s still important to be practical, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you’re looking for the best way to manage your savings, we’ve got you covered! ING, a first all-digital bank in the Philippines, is here to help Pinoys like you bank comfortably from your home!
Here’s why you should open an ING Savings Account:
It’s 100% online
Your home is your safe haven. Let’s play our part during these difficult times by staying at home if you can.
Practicing social distancing is a must for all of us. By opening an ING savings account, you no longer have to go out of the house to transact and monitor your savings. In just a few clicks using the ING app, you can easily open a savings account. No long lines and unnecessary forms = less hassle and anxiety for you!
No maintaining balance required
ING is here to help you save at the safety of your home. With our easy and convenient banking processes, you can create your own account and start preparing for any event in the future.
The majority of banks in the country require a certain amount of money before you can open a savings account. With ING, there’s no maintaining balance required, making it easier for you to manage your finances during these trying times.
Growing your savings can still continue even while you’re at home through ING’s 4% interest rate. Start saving today so you can be ready for anything.
One of the best ways to save money during this pandemic is to open a high-interest rate account. ING Philippines makes it easier to fast track the growth of your money as it offers a 4% interest rate per annum. Until July 31, all existing and new clients with an ING Savings Account will continue to receive the following interest rates:
|P100 off (P1,000 minimum spend)|
|P50 off (P600 minimum spend)|
FREE P1,000 Cashback
Imagine getting P1,000 Cashback just by opening a savings account – that’s possible with ING and ShopBack! From July 14-18, the first 5,000 ShopBack users are entitled to a P1,000 Cashback on their ShopBack account if they open an ING Savings Account during the promo period.
How to get your P1,000 Cashback:
- Signup or Login to your ShopBack account
- Click through the ING Store on ShopBack
- Fill up your details on the ING app (Prepare 1 valid ID)
- Fill up the Google Form on ShopBack with the details from the ING application (ShopBack Email, ING Customer Number)
- Wait for the Cashback to be credited to your ShopBack account
- I am a ShopBack user, and I have recently applied for an ING account but not via ShopBack, am I eligible to get P1,000 Cashback? No, only applications made via ShopBack will be valid for a P1000 Cashback upon ING’s approval of the account.
- I applied for an ING account via ShopBack, but I forgot to fill out the form, will I still get P1,000 Cashback? Unfortunately no. This is because we will not be able to find out what the ING account number of the ShopBack user is if you do not fill up the form.
- How long will the P1,000 Cashback take to be credited to my account? You will see your Cashback on your ShopBack account after 90 days after ING approval.
- When can I withdraw the P1,000 Cashback? Once ING confirms your account is valid, it will take up to 90 days to confirm your Cashback. Meaning after 75 days you are evaluated as a legitimate account holder.
Managing your finances during a pandemic is hard, but with a digital bank like ING, you can learn how to improve your spending habits. Simply opening a savings account is the first step to taking care of your hard-earned money.
ShopBack is a platform that allows users to earn up to 30% cashback every time they make an online purchase from 500+ stores like Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee, Foodpanda, Agoda, and more. ShopBack is free to join and is available on desktop, app store, play store and on the browser extension. Learn more here.
- Here’s Why Opening A Savings Account Is The Best Option For Pinoys Right Now
Did you know that you can get a Php500 cashback by simply opening a new…
- 10 Books To Read During Lockdown
One of the best ways to entertain yourself during lockdown—aside from binge-watching Netflix shows—is by…
- Intrepid Travelers' Skin Care Tips During Flight
Did you know that your skin can take a beating because of your jet-setting lifestyle?…