Have Space to Spare? Put it to good use and Earn More Income with it!
Have a spare room in your home that you have absolutely no use for? Then it’s time you put it to good use and earn some money while you’re at it. You probably know how to book your accommodation overseas, but hosting guests at home sure sounds rather far fetch.
That was until Airbnb came along. With the opportunity to earn up to ₱113,871* per month, and a sweet one-time cashback of ₱2000 when you sign up via ShopBack, there’s no better time to start your journey as an Airbnb host than now.
You might ask: Airbnb is not the only listing platform out there, so why Airbnb?
Before we nosedive into the more practical reasons, I have to highlight the simplicity of hosting on Airbnb. If you love to interact with people from all walks of life, but do not have the opportunity to travel the world, this will be your best chance. With an emphasis on experiencing the local lifestyle and culture, you help to create an unforgettable experience for the curious-minded.
Duly Protected and Promptly Supported by Airbnb
Airbnb covers every booking with $1M USD in property damage protection, and an additional USD $1M against accidents.
The insurance that Airbnb provides cover:
- $1M USD in property damage protection
- $1M liability insurance (against accidents)
Hosts remain the authority to request from Guest:
- Present Government ID before booking
- House Rules that guests must agree to
- 24/7 Global Customer Support
- Reviews or recommendations from other hosts that Guest has previously stayed with
Not much of protection here but a personal priority when I book a stay are the Guest’s Reviews left by previous happy guests who have visited the space before. That single feature on Airbnb indirectly instils responsibility in the hosts upkeep their space so it reflects in the reviews and in turn, brings you more guests in the long run.
Set up your host account here and upload some snazzy shots of your fabulous space, then mark the dates where your space is available for rent. It is really that simple! Plus, the best things in life are sometimes free (and we even give you cashback for that), and so is creating your first listing! So prep your listing and be ready to sing “Be my guest!” to your very first guest!
Earning ₱113,871* in a month?
Host some guests, share your stories, maybe cook up a feast for them can earn you a sizeable income per month, maybe even up to ₱113,871* during the peak months. It’s no promise that you can earn as much, but a belief can become a reality if you work hard enough!
How to price your listing
While it is easy to list your space, it can be quite the headache deciding how much to price your listing. Based on demand, location and multiple miscellaneous factors, there are Airbnb tools that can help you set a price worthy of your apartment.
Do take into consideration the 3% fixed charge for each reservation that you receive. But besides that, you are well on the way to earning your millions on Airbnb.
* Earnings estimate of P113,871 assumes 15 nights booked per month at forecast daily prices (based on average prices for listings with a similar location, listing type and guest capacity). How much a host makes may vary with your pricing, type and location of the listing, actual occupancy rate, season, demand, local laws and other factors.
- Small Space Living Hacks
Want to live large but can't cos of space constraints? We've got some tips on…
- ShopFest: Guide to The Most Awaited Year-End Shopping Sale and Earn Up to 39% Cashback!
Online shopping and sales addicts, this one is for you: ShopFest, the year-end shopping festival…
- 6 Hacks That'll Give Your Home An Instant Upgrade
Simple tricks and tools to make your home feel brand new!