Cool Rooftop Bars and Sky Lounges in Manila For An Evening Out
To unwind after a hard day, a long week, or just to quench the thirst for socialization, a rooftop is a fitting place to spend the end of the day. It gets better with some booze, good food, a fitting ambience, and a 360-degree skyline view, of course. Cue in 13 of the best rooftop bars you can visit in Manila. Check the list and pick your favourite!
Sky Deck View Bar
The Sky Deck View Bar has been around for years. Patrons visit it for its classic lounge ambience and panoramic view of historic Manila at night. On Fridays and Saturdays, live acoustic music play. Dinner buffet opens on weekends. The bar serves cocktails, beer, and wine throughout the week.
- Where: The Bayleaf Hotel Manila, Muralla St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 5 pm to 1 am
Skye W Highstreet
If you want a bar that transforms into a party club at night, Skye W Highstreet is the one for you. Based on its long track records, the place gets fully booked on weekends. A DJ plays music throughout the week. Then, a live band stirs things up a bit on Fridays with acoustic music.
- Where: W Highstreet Building (BGC), 28th St corner, 11th Ave, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 5 pm to 2 am
Buddha-Bar is a favourite of exclusive party hosts. Along with drinks, their Asian food is most loved here. The ancient Asian temple decor concept is a must-see, too.
- Where: PICAR Place (Makati), Kalayaan Ave, Poblacion, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 4 pm to 3 am
For a bar that is straight up fancy, Straight Up is the place to be seen at. Its location provides a scenic view of Laguna de Bay and Bonifacio Global City (BGC). Patrons come pre and post club partying for its breezy deck, luxurious private rooms, and delectable dishes. Live jazz and DJ music play from Wednesday to Saturday.
- Where: Seda Hotel (BGC), 30th Street corner 11th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Lane P, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 4 pm to 1 am
An indoor beach club by the city bay is what Cove Manila is. Patrons love unwinding here after a long day. They chill by the colourful cabanas, drink signature cocktails, and party in private rooms. The entire is filled with nightly entertainment, plus indoor pools.
- Where: Okada Manila, New Seaside Drive, Entertainment City, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 10:30 pm to 5 am
The Nest Bar & Lounge
The Nest gives a majestic view of the south, from SLEX to Laguna de Bay. Its ambience is cosy and suitable for dinner dates. Food, wine, and handcrafted cocktails are served at the restaurant and by the pool.
- Where: Vivere Hotel Alabang, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 5:30 pm to 1 am
The Penthouse 8747
The Penthouse 8747 boasts sparkling, classic, and bright interiors. The whole place is Gatsby-inspired, so partying here is like doing so in the black and white 1920’s.
- Where: 1209, 8747 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1227 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 4 pm to 4 am
Raven Boutique Club
The ladies and the young love this bar for its unique interiors, strategic lighting, charging stations, and hidden cabinets. Cocktails are served, of course. Visit it for a fun night out.
- Where: W Fifth Avenue Building (BGC), 5th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 10 pm to 4 am
Vu’s Sky Lounge and Bar
For a 180-degree view of the Ortigas skyline, people visit Vu’s. The bar offers champagne, spirits, cocktails, a wide range of wine, and a view of the sparkling Pasig city lights. Patrons love their tasty appetizers and Mediterranean cuisine. Filipino and Spanish dishes are also available.
- Where: Marco Polo Hotel Ortigas, 1600 Meralco Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 12 am to 2 pm, 5 pm to 12 am
Another bar that takes inspiration from beautiful architecture is Paper Moon in Makati. People who visit this bar enjoy food and wine in Italian-inspired decor.
- Where: Knightsbridge Residences, Century City (Makati), 4392 B. Valdez, Makati, 1210 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 12 pm to 3 pm, 5 pm to 11 pm
For a bar with a concept that is downright unique, visit Antidote. It offers both indoor and outdoor decks and a jellyfish aquarium. No kidding. There’s a long lineup of food and drinks that complement the relaxing vibe of the place.
- Where: I’M Hotel Makati, 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 5 pm to 2 am
Youngsters craving for a legitimate urban party see Z Hostel in Poblacion. The usual favourite drinks are served, plus signature ones. It’s one of Makati workers’ go-to rooftop bars.
- Where: Don Pedro Street, Poblacion (Makati)
- Operating Hours: 24 hours
Firefly Roofdeck Bar
Firefly Roofdeck Bar presents a picturesque view of Makati sunset and a peaceful ambience. There’s beer, nuts, and a buffet that tempts visitors. A delectable burger off the place’s menu is a highlight, as per word of mouth. There is also a pool with a vibe that goes perfectly with signature cocktails.
- Where: City Garden Hotel Makati, 7870 Makati Avenue corner, Durban St., Poblacion, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Operating Hours: 10 am to 2 am
The best rooftop bars in the Philippine’s busiest region have been lined up. Whether it is some peace and quiet, a rowdy night out, or a romantic dinner date, Metro Manila has the perfect bar for you. Go out and enjoy the evening!