6 Child Friendly Restaurants in Manila For Some Family Fun Time
Any parent will know that bringing children out to restaurants, especially really young ones, can be quite a daunting experience. There are so many things to think about, including how to keep your children entertained and dealing with their food requirements. Well, in this respect, there are many family restaurants and cafes around Manila that cater to the little ones. These places offer kid-friendly menus and attractive colourful interiors so that parents feel safe and comfortable bringing their kids along.
Here is a delicious deal: next time you go out to dine, make your reservation with Eatigo and get up to %50 off your bill and P18 Cashback.
If you’re looking for a child friendly eatery for the entire family, try out these spots in Manila:
1. Snacks and Ladders, Maginhawa
Snacks and Ladders is a board game cafe that offers wholesome fun for the whole family. Patrons are charged a P150 entrance coverage fee and are allowed unlimited access to any of the games available. Food and drinks are charged separately but they have a pretty extensive menu. The menu includes sandwiches, rice bowls, and pasta dishes. One must try here is the Crispy Pork Tokaidobo which is Liempo with special Adobo sauce over a bowl of rice.
The relaxed interior where everyone sits on the floors and the abundance of soft cushions are ideal for kids who can join in the fun.
- Address: 188A Maginhawa Street,Quezon City, Philippines
- Opening hours: Daily, 2pm-12pm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/snacksandladders/
2. Brick Burger
Everyone loves Legos, with their colourful pieces with tiny upturned rounded notches that can offer numerous hours of fun. They are a kids’ favourite. What about food in the shape of a Lego? At Brick Burger, all the burgers buns are shaped like Lego bricks. You can choose what goes into every burger, including beef patties, mac and cheese, cheese sauce, bacon and more.
Kids will love the many completed Lego buildings on display. In fact, each dining table has Lego installations sunk into it.
- Address: Hampton Gardens Arcade, C. Raymundo, Pasig
- Opening hours: Daily, 2pm -10pm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrickburgerPH/
Stacy’s looks like something out of an Enid Blyton story, with delicate ceramic teapots and pastel furniture dotting a sweet interior. Stacy’s is a popular choice among parents who want to throw a tea-party themed birthday for their kids. However, on regular days, you can still bring the young ones here for some tea and cakes. The menu also features a full list of pasta and rice dishes, as well as an all-day breakfast menu.
- Address: Forbes Tow Center, Rizal Drive Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Opening hours: Daily, 8am-9pm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stacys.resto/
4. Genki Sushi
Genki sushi serves sushi in a slightly more different way than other Kaiten belt sushi places. Here, instead of endlessly rotating plates of sushi, customers order whatever they want on an iPad. Once the orders are done, the sushi gets delivered straight to your dining table on a mini train-like vehicle made to look like Japan’s Shinkansen. Kids would definitely love the novelty of this delivery system, especially if they like trains.
- Address: Bonifacio Stopover,Bonifacio Global City
- Opening hours: Daily, 11am-11pm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GenkiSushiPH/
5. Staple and Perk Cafe
Apart from their extensive offering of sweet treats, kids will love the fact that the Staple and Perks cafe has got some permanent fluffy residents in the form of cute plushies. Apart from that, you’ll be able to enjoy many small baked products and pastries like cakes, cookies and Meringue Kisses. Look out for specially themed desserts on special occasions and celebrations. Another thing that makes Staple and Perk so special is that its open 24/7 with hardly any rest days at all.
- Address: Ecoplaza Bldg, 2305 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1201 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Opening hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StapleAndPerk/
6. Mary Grace Cafe, Greenbelt
There are several branches of the Mary Grace Cafe all over Metro Manila, but the one at Greenbelt is the one you’ll want to head to if you have kids. This particular outlet has a play area for kids that will keep them occupied while the adults enjoy the delectable food on offer, which includes sandwiches, pasta and cakes. Mary Grace is actually well known for their Ensaymadas so don’t forget to order them next time you pay them a visit.
- Address: Ground Level Greenbelt 2, Esperanza St., Ayala Center, San Lorenzo, Makati City
- Opening hours: Sunday – Thursday, 8am -11pm; Friday-Saturday 7am-12midnight
- Website: http://marygracecafe.com/
Book your tables online at Eatigo and enjoy special discount coupons from us that you can use to save on your food bills. It’s time to bring your kids out for some quality time with great fun and food. Check this and more food and dining deals in our food festival page.
Featured Image credit: Jordan Rowland | Unsplash