Best Christmas Bazaars and Festivals You Can Look Forward to This Year
Isn’t Christmas the best time of the year? From family gatherings to overflowing food and our year-long anticipated gifts sitting under a tree, it’s such a wonderful time to be alive. And it only gets better with the never-ending Christmas bazaars and festivals held by multiple organizations, filled with food, games, and best of all, gifts! So read on to find out all the amazing fairs you can go to for a jolly good time with friends and family this year end!
1. Christmas Carnivale (23-25 Nov)
This fundraising bazaar aims to assist Zonta Alabang in their multiple charity projects. Get ready for over 250 booths to fulfil all your material needs be it food, clothes, handicrafts, and even homeware. The carnival also includes a kiddie zone for families with young kids, where both children and parents can take part in the various activities organized. Also, do remember to bring along your shopping bags as this Bazaar supports the Plastic Free cause. Save the environment while you’re having fun!
- When: 23-25 Nov (11 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Where: Filinvest Tent. Spectrum Midway, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1780 Metro Manila
2. World Bazaar Festival (12-22 Dec)
Here we go with one of the most anticipated Christmas Bazaars! Known as the grandest fair in the country, you can expect over 600 booths of absolute FUN! Other than your regular gifts, the bazaar also includes wide range items such as fragrances, leather accessories, books, and kitchenware –among others. However, unlike the past couple of years, this year, the fair is estimated to last lesser than 2 weeks. So make sure to head on over ASAP, as of to not miss all the good stuff!
- When: 12-22 Dec (12am – 10pm)
- Where: World Trade Center Metro Manila, Pasay, Philippines
3. Noel Bazaar (15 Nov-23 Dec)
Unlike your regular fairs, Noel Bazaar takes your Christmas shopping tradition a notch higher with some of the most exciting events and activities for people of all age groups! A couple of our personal favourites are the fashion shows and cooking demos, apart from the GMA Celebrity Ukay-Ukay and GMA Celebrity Auction where shoppers are presented with a golden opportunity to finally see their favourite Kapuso stars in real life. While shopping for your Christmas gifts, be sure to satisfy your taste buds with some international as well as local delicacies, brought to you by the International Food Feast Bazaar!
When & Where:
- November 15 to 30: World Trade Center, Pasay City
- November 29 to December 02; December 13 to 16; December 20 to 23: The Filinvest Tent Alabang (Indoor)
- November 29 to December 09; December 10 to 16; December 17 to 23: The Filinvest Tent Alabang (Outdoor)
- 14 to 23 December: SMX Convention Center Manila, SM Mall of Asia Complex
4. Valle Verde 1 Christmas Bazaar (1-9 Dec)
The Valle Verde Christmas Bazaar is back again this year for yet another round of fancy gift shopping and a jolly good time with friends and family. There’s only one thing better than gifts, and that’s food, and at Valle 1 this year, you can expect a well-balanced amount of the two!
When: 1-2 Dec, 8-9 Dec
5. Santa’s Attic: A Christmas Bazaar (30 Nov – 2 Dec)
Light up your Christmas celebration by visiting this amazing Santa themed Christmas Bazaar. You can expect everything from the perfect items to gift to your loved ones, to amazing performances to keep you entertained while you shop. Apart from that, there are also games and food booths to keep your children busy, because bored kids DO NOT work well with shopping.
- When: 30 Nov – 2 Dec
- Where: Ayala Malls Fairview Terraces Central Garden
6. Articraft de Charite: Christmas Edition (7-9 Dec)
Calling all art/craft lovers, this one’s for you! Hosted by VogueCon the Articraft de Charite is a Christmas themed artisanal and craft fair. However, like all other fairs, this one too includes a wide array of food and gift-worthy products as well as cool music for visitors.
- When: 7-9 Dec
- Where: Forbes Park
If you can’t make it to any of these Christmas fairs, well then don’t fret, because online shopping has your back( the Zalora’s promos are to die for!) Be sure to go through ShopBack so you can score yourself some amazing cashback on all the gifts you will be buying for this merry season.
Featured Image credit: Photo by Cris DiNoto | Unsplash
- Pinoy Christmas Wish List: Gadgets Edition
It’s Christmas and if there’s one season in a year when we kinda give ourselves…
- Namamasko Po! A Christmas Countdown with Lazada
Still agonising over your gift list, scouring malls and kitschy shops for the perfect gift…
- Early Christmas Shopping? ShopBack’s 10.10 Sale is here!
Christmas has officially begun, that’s if you are in the Philippines! The month of October…