The Best Affordable Hotels in Tagaytay Where You Can Relax For Less Than P2500
Tagaytay is a convenient getaway for those living in and around Manila, due to its proximity. Why is Tagaytay a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of the big city? Because of its cool temperatures and closeness to nature. Although some come here for a short day trip, there are those who want to stay longer in order to fully experience Tagaytay. If you’re looking for a longer overnight stay, these are the places you can stay at for less than P2500.
Check our list of affordable hotels and guesthouses in Tagaytay and get up to 12% cashback when you book though ShopBack.
For this and more hotel promos, check all travel deals at ShopBack.
1. Lee Boutique Hotel
Lee Boutique Hotel is strategically located in Tagaytay, near to various attractions like Picnic Grove, Palace in the Sky and People’s Park. For a starting price of about P1700, you can enjoy comfortable rooms with double beds. Each room is decorated in an elegant, French chateau-style and you can choose to have a four poster bed for a touch of luxury.
- Address: Tagaytay Calamba Road, Brgy San Jose, Tagaytay, Philippines 4120
- Prices: Starting from P1665 for Superior and Deluxe rooms
- Website: http://www.leeboutiquehotel.com/home
- Contact no: +6327754982 | +639228208052
2. Pura Vida Rooms and Villa
Pura Vida offers both rooms and Villas for 10 pax or more. If you’re travelling alone or as a couple, then you can opt for their Madrid or Valencia rooms that start at P2500 per night. These rooms have either 2 single beds or one Queen bed with air conditioning, cable TV and an ensuite bathroom. Visitors can look forward to having a swimming pool on site, as well as a comfortable garden to lounge in.
- Address: 5795 Sampaguita St. , Lakeview Subdivision, Crossing Mendez, Tagaytay City
- Contact no: (046) 413-3848, (63) 918 8429829 , (63) 922 8429829
- Website: http://puravidaresort.net/home
- Prices: Starting at P2500 for double rooms
3. Hotel Georgina
Hotel Georgina is a simple but comfortable bed and breakfast that’s suitable for solo travellers, couples and families. A standard room with a double bed can be had for a mere P1950 per night. Every room is complete with air-conditioning, a bathroom with hot and cold water as well as WiFi. Guests also get free complimentary breakfasts as part of the deal, as well as a large swimming pool.
- Address: Buho-Talon Road, Amadeo, Cavite, Phillippines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HotelGeorgina/
- Contact no: +63 917 801 0817
- Prices: Starting at P1950 for a standard room
4. Casitas Inn
Enjoy simple, fuss-free rooms that are clean and comfy at Casitas Inn. Each room is complete with air-conditioning, flat screen TV with cable channels and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water. Standard rooms start at P1800 and if you want, there’s also a family room with a kitchenette. Guests also get complimentary towels, toiletries, and bathroom slippers with each room. The great thing is, this hotel is just opposite Picnic Grove, which means easy access to nature and other activities.
- Address: Kaykulot Road, Sungay East, Tagaytay City
- Contact no: +63 917 102 8920
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CasitasInnTagaytay/
- Prices: Starts at P1800 for a standard room
5. Jacob’s Hill
Jacob’s Hill is located several minutes away from Tagaytay city market and is a cosy, villa-style lodging for small groups and families. This hotel is located high on a hill with sweeping views of Ta’la lake and volcano below. You can wake up to the best vistas of blue skies and crystal twinkling waters while enjoying clean and comfy rooms. Standard rooms start from P2000 per night and come with free WiFi, air conditioning and flat-screen TVs.
- Address: No. 2, Hollywood Subdivision, Tagaytay-Calamba Road, Barangay Tolentino East, Cavite, 4120 Tagaytay,
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jacobshilltagaytay/
- Contact no: +63 917 632 6920
- Prices: Starts at P2000 for a standard room
6. Eco Hotels -Tagaytay Containers
Containers by Eco Hotels is an Instagrammers dream come true. This hotel is made from old shipping containers, and each room is equipped with all the modern comforts to make your stay a memorable one. There are plenty of spots all around the hotel and its gardens for that perfect selfie shot, as it’s decorated for hipsters and art lovers. Containers are yet another project by Eco Hotels, a hotel chain dedicated to creating eco-friendly lodgings. You can book and find and more from their website.
- Address: Seminarium Verbum Divinae Road, 4120 Tagaytay, Philippines
- Website: https://www.ecohotels.com.ph/tagaytay-containers/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecohotelph/
- Contact no: +63 2 881 5318 to 19
- Prices: P2500 for a standard room
Save more on your trip to Tagaytay by booking your rooms online. You’ll be able to compare prices better and grab the best deals available for your travel date that way. Additionally, there are travel promo codes you can use for sites like Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ZenRooms and so much more. Look for the hotels mentioned (and others) on these sites for a getaway that’s great and affordable at the same time.
*Featured image credit: Ecohotels.ph Facebook page
- 10 Affordable Hotels in Manila for a Weekend Staycation Under ₱1,500!
Staycations don't have to be 5-star resort hotels. Enjoy a weekend getaway at these affordable…
- 10 Budget Hotels in Makati for an Affordable and Awesome Staycation
Book a room at any of these budget-friendly hotels in Makati and have a relaxing…
- Your Ultimate Tagaytay Travel Guide: All The Top Spots You Must Visit This Year
Tagaytay is a favourite getaway for those living in an around Manila, especially when things…