5 Things You Need To Know About AliExpress
If you’re an online shopping veteran, you would’ve already heard of AliExpress – maybe even bought an item or two. Or if you’re anything like me, you’d be signing off on delivery receipts almost on a weekly basis. Hello, weird compulsion. Now if you’re some kind of a noob, I would still hasten to make a guess that the name itself would sound vaguely familiar to your ears, for how could you possibly be oblivious when AliExpress is like…colossal?!
But if you are really, absolutely, totally in the dark about AliExpress, then it’s time that we take you to school. Ready?
1. AliExpress is part of Alibaba group and that’s a BIG deal. If you remember around this time last year, Alibaba took the global stock trading by storm when it went public with shares opening at $92.70 — a 36% jump above the initial IPO price of $68. It was reported that more than 100 million shares were traded within 20 minutes to eventually close the opening day with over 271 million shares traded. Dizzy with the numbers yet? Hang on, we’re not done. All in all, Alibaba raised somewhere in the neighbourhood of 20++ billion dollars making it the biggest IPO in the US, beating Facebook’s US $16 billion record in 2012. Alibaba handles over 80% of China’s eCommerce business, making it the biggest in China and yes, much larger than eBay or Amazon even. Boom! *drop mic*
2. AliExpress has 90 languages including Cebuano (aside from the default Filipino language, of course) and a 24-hour virtual agents providing customer support. Now, can we all just take a moment to let the Cebuano language part sink in…because Cebuano.
3. With 40 categories and over 100 million products, there is nothing that AliExpress couldn’t possibly sell to consumers – except maybe unicorns and bottled rainbows. Buy anything from apparel, home furnishing, baby stuff to building materials (we kid you not!), outdoor sports and activities products, all the way to automobile and motorcycle parts and accessories!
Don’t believe us? Here are just some of the categories guaranteed to make you splurge like never before!
Top deals for PH:
9.9 increased CaB:
– Lazada <10% (was 4%)
– Agoda P499 (was P400)
– Ensogo 5% (was 4%)
1) Lazada September Hot Picks up to 80% off
2) Lazada Luggage Markdown Madness: Up to 70% off
3) Ensogo Budget Deals: P999 & below
4) ASOS Promo Codes:
Get £10 off when you spend £75 (use code: SEPTEMBER10)
Get £20 off when you spend £125 (use code: SEPTEMBER20)
Get £30 off when you spend £150 (use code: SEPTEMBER30)
Ends 19 Sep, 12am.
4. AliExpress ships to over 200 countries and regions around the world. Oh yes, these guys will scour all corners of the world just to deliver your goods to your doorstep. And they provide Express Delivery option for items you absolutely must have in a jiffy!
5. Online payment is guaranteed safe and you can get up to 10% Cashback when you shop on AliExpress through ShopBack!
ALL images taken from AliExpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/
Shop Online, Earn Cashback. Sign up for free now and get ₱150 bonus cash!