Enjoy cashback when you book flights from Asiana Airlines through Expedia today!
- ShopBack must be the last link you clicked in order to get Cashback. If other website links are clicked after clicking through ShopBack, Cashback will not be tracked (E.g. coupon and deal websites)
- If for some reason your payment made on merchant page has failed, do click through ShopBack again and re-do your purchases to ensure tracking is still active
- Return to ShopBack and click through to the merchant every time you are making a new transaction.
- If you are making 3 separate transactions on the merchant, you should click through ShopBack 3 times, each time before making a new purchase.
- For more details: www.shopback.ph/terms-and-conditions
Asiana Airlines brings the beauty of people and the world to you
When you have to fly for an international travel, choosing the right airplane is as important as any other aspects of the journey. It must be reliable and comfortable to make your trip pleasant and worry-free. Asiana Airlines is such an amazing airplane where you will find everything you need and expect, from style to standard, to fly from one to another international destination.
The Global Brand of The One Asiana Airlines
Asiana Airlines, formerly called Seoul Airlines is one the major airlines of South Korea. They have headquartered in Asiana Town building in Seoul. Their domestic hub is at Gimpo International Airport and its international hub is at Incheon International airport, which is 73 km (43miles) from Central Seoul.
The company is a member of Star Alliance and operates 14 domestic and 90 International passenger routes. It also serves 27 cargo routes throughout Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. The company employed 10, 1183 people as of December 2014. Asiana’s pilot, ground staff, and flight attendants are mostly from Seoul.
It began its operation in December 1988 using the Boeing 737 Classic aircraft with flights to Busan and Gwangju. They began the regular service to Jeju City, Gwangju, and Daegu. In the same year, they also began to fly to an International destination, chartered flight to Sendai in Japan. In 1990 Asiana began their scheduled services to Tokyo, Nagoya, Sendai, and Fukuoka. Asiana, in the same year, had nine Boeing 747-400s, ten 767-300s, and eight 737-400s. Later they began services in Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taipei. They also expanded their journey to Los Angeles, Vienna, Brussels, Honolulu, and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
Asiana Airlines became a full Star Alliance member and expanded as a global brand. At present, it provides international services by Asiana Cargo to 71 cities, in 23 countries on 91 routes. They also provide international cargo services, the airline's flight division to 29 cities in 14 countries on 28 routes by Asiana Cargo. They had their planes remodeled to the modern look, changed the colors to yellow, blue, and red for first, Business and Travel class respectively. New uniforms were created for the crews and names of the First class, Asiana Airlines Business class, and Economy class were changed to First, Business and Travel Class respectively.
Destinations of Asiana Airlines Philippines
Asiana Airlines presently serve to four countries that include important cities in the People’s Republic of China, Japan, Southeast Asia and Central Asia. In the Europe and United States, the Asiana cargo, the only subsidiary cargo has a wide network system. Asiana Airlines launched Air Seoul, the airline’s second subsidiary and low-cost carrier, based on the Incheon International Airport, which transfers some of its unprofitable routes to the subsidiary from November 2016.
The website of Asiana Airlines will provide you with all the important information regarding your travel. You don’t have to worry about product and services available at the airport because you can find everything easily in one place. The online platform also gives schedules updates about flights and other services along with various promotional programs which are available for limited time. It will also inform you about the facilities to prepare for the flight.
In the website, you will find the following tabs where you can get all the information you need for travel:
- Flight ticket reservation
- Mileage ticket information
- View available seats for mileage tickets
- My reservation
- View schedule
- View fare
- Check-in/boarding pass
- Flight status
- Routes of services
- Asiana Club
- About Asiana club
- Asiana mileage accumulation
- Asiana mileage redemption
- Star Alliance and partners
- Mileage accumulation partners
- Partners for discounts
2. Information and Services
- Services by class
- Flight ticket reservation
- Advance seat reservation
- Online/mobile boarding pass
3. At the airport
- Baggage service
4. Special services
- Aircraft information
- Mobile services
- Services with fees
- Download form
5. News and Events
- Asiana news
- Magic board pass
- About Asiana
- Asiana airlines introduction
- Alliance airlines
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Sustainable management
- Wallpaper/ screensaver
- Contact information
How to Search and Book Asiana flights
Searching the website of Asiana Philippines is easy because you will find all the information at once. These are the options to fill up for flight booking:
- Return/one way/ multi-city
- From/to/depart/return/cabin class/travel
- Date of travel
- Passenger information: adult/children/infant
- Discount coupon (if any)
- Click to view flights
When you will book your flight or amend it, you will just need to log in to your account. You are eligible to add product or services or even change your seats. At that point, you can also add other passengers with you if you are travelling with someone else. Asiana Airlines special offer like chauffer services are also available to make your journey special.
How to buy tickets in a group
If you need a group ticket to travel you will have to fill out a form which is located in the upper portion of the website in a separate tab. The information that you need to fill in the form is:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address detail
- Adults/children information
- Departure date/return date
- Single/return/multiple destination
- Additional routing information
- Class – economy/premium economy/business/first
Flight status and flight schedule information
In this section of the website, you can view flights that are canceled or delayed for more than 30 minutes from arrival or departure. The information regarding departure or arrival of Asiana flights can be viewed for the last two days. The flights from the USA or other overseas countries need to check according to their local date or time. You need to refer to the operator carrier for the departure or arrival of the codeshare flights. You can search by routes or search by flights and date.
Your flight schedule can be viewed by putting the information of departure and arrival flights, departure date and return date respectively. The weekly schedule may not include the flight cancellation information, you may need to know that directly from the company’s customer service. Asiana airlines check in and check out is comfortable and hassle-free.
Check-in or boarding in information and baggage allowance
You can check via mobile or web 48 hours prior to the departure. You can put the departure date and the reservation number to search for the information.
The airlines baggage allowance information has many sections to browse:
- Free baggage
- Carry-on baggage
- Excess baggage
- Special baggage
- Restricted baggage
- Codeshare baggage
- Transfer baggage
- Lost and found
- Baggage compensation
All the important and minute information regarding the baggage is available in the baggage section:
- Terms related baggage
- Note the following before packing your baggage
- Items not allowed for carry-on baggage
- Items not allowed for checked-in baggage
- How to read baggage tag
Events of Asiana Airlines
- Asiana credit cards
- Comfort travel with economy smartium
- Connect from the US to Busan
- Preferred seating service
- In-flight meals
- Baggage information
- Aircraft information
- Destination airport information
Deals and coupons of Asiana Airlines to save while you travel
Asiana Airlines gives the privilege to accumulate miles as you fly frequently to various destinations. This program provides points called ‘miles’ whenever you fly with Asiana, and after reaching the right amount of point you will be able to exchange them for rewards and other flights. The program comes in tiers and a regular member receives a Silver Card, as the member moves up the ladder he or she can receive Gold, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Platinum membership card. The memberships include seat upgrades, discount coupons, extra luggage allowance and high-class lounge facility.
Booking tickets and paying less is a learning process. You can follow the way below to get a great deal while booking your tickets.
- Subscribe and stay updated with news, Asiana airlines deals, and offers.
- Copy the valid code
- Choose your destination, departure and arrival dates, with other features like class and passengers
- Add your mileage
- When you see the list of flights grab the most suitable one for your journey
- Click on your preferred flights and fill up the form with the needed information
- Add the promo code and apply to it
- You can confirm your booking by making the payment
- You will receive your confirmation as soon as your payment is accepted
Here are few examples of the coupons which can be used during booking of flights but they are subject to change according to their validity.
- Book tickets from Manila to Los Angeles for less, deals for economic flight
- Enjoy free extra one piece of baggage, deal valid for Korea and Europe
- Fly from Phnom Penh to Hawaii for less
- Travel from Singapore to Seoul, the deal is for around business class
- Book tickets from Singapore to Tokyo, offer valid for Economy class
- Fly from Penh to San Francisco
- Fly from Phnom to Hawaii, the deal for round-trip economy
- Travel from Phnom Penh to Los Angeles for less
Using the discount code and coupon from Asiana Airlines is easy and safe
You will need to download the coupon to use it for booking flights.
- Log in and go to ‘My Asiana’
- Check coupon enquiry > Asiana Coupon/Membership > Coupon Events
- Download and save the coupon to ‘My Account’
- Click the save coupon on ‘My Coupon’
- Enter your itinerary and ‘select coupon’ to choose the one you wish to use
- Select the discounted fare
- Confirm your fare and continue for your reservation
Shopback Philippines’ offers for the flights of Asiana Airlines
Travelling can take a toll on your finances. Budgeting can be quite a handful and it’s certainly a tough job to select from price and quality and find the best value for money to make your travelling experience worthy enough. Booking your tickets on Asiana Airlines promotions ensures to save some more money which you can spend on your destination to create memories.
You can enjoy your ticket booking through Asiana Airlines over the other discounts to save more and enjoy your travel. Shopback rewards with cashback of 1.0% whenever you use the coupon which is easy and convenient while you book your tickets. It takes just a few clicks to enjoy the cashback and get the best value.
How to use Shopback.ph to get discount:
The website is user-friendly and safe to use. Here are the steps:
• Sign up or log in your Shopback account
• Browse Asiana Airlines in the site
• When you will find the suitable coupon click on it
• You can copy the coupon code if available
• After you click on the coupon it will take you to the original website of Asiana Airlines
• Select the ticket and opt for payment option
• Then use your selected voucher code
• You will get the cash back in your account
• You can pay out the real money to your bank account
Contact Asiana Airlines Philippines
You can use the voice of the customer form available in the website.
Address of the Asiana Airlines:
Salcedo Tower, 169 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone number to reach: +632 662 8000
Social network to follow and get updated on latest deals
Follow Asiana Airlines Philippines for the valid and current news, deals, promotions, and offers