Earn Cashback on Air France flights
- ShopBack must be the last link you clicked in order to get Cashback. If other website links are clicked after clicking through ShopBack, Cashback will not be tracked (E.g. coupon and deal websites)
- If for some reason your payment made on merchant page has failed, do click through ShopBack again and re-do your purchases to ensure tracking is still active
- Return to ShopBack and click through to the merchant every time you are making a new transaction.
- If you are making 3 separate transactions on the merchant, you should click through ShopBack 3 times, each time before making a new purchase.
- For more details: www.shopback.ph/terms-and-conditions
Enjoy Virgin Atlantic Airways Coupons + Cashback On Flights To 200+ destinations
Emirates Promo: Discounted two-day entry pass to Dubai Parks & Resorts on Emirates!
Get Cashback while flying with Qatar Airways!
Last minute hotel deals promo for as low as P938 on Expedia!
Enjoy cashback when you book flights from AirAsia Zest through Trip.com today!
Air France coupons and deals to save while you fly
Booking your tickets also means enjoy premium discounts. These discount information are subject to change and are valid until its expiry date.
- Buy 1 ticket to Paris and get another ticket
- Save 10% off on all fares to popular destinations
- Travel Hamburg to Mumbai in business class
- Book flights from Africa to the Middle East starting from a low price
- Fares to Seychelles starting at a low price
- 15% discount on all car rentals via Heartz + earn miles
- Valentine's special fares up to 30% off
- Extra baggage allowance on your next booking
- Flying Blue – Enroll for free and earn miles
- Save up to 20% on worldwide offers
- Save 10% off on all flights to the Middle East, Europe, and Africa
- Get special offers and discounts with Air France email sign up
- Save 10% off Voyageur cabin flights to Europe
- Save 20% off with discount code
- 20% off Paris flight
- Reserve discounted fare
- Round trip at discounted price
Shopback cashback offer to save your wallet
Shopback Philippines always commit to helping the users get the best deal to make their holiday more pleasant. They have various discounts and promo codes which you can access while signing in to their account. You can book tickets on Air France through Shopback and get 1.0% cashback to your bank account.
How to shop through Shopback.ph
- Log in or sign up for an account
- Search for Air France deals in the search box
- You will get various discount codes when available
- Click on the valid one and you will be directed to the original website of the airlines
- There you can purchase as you wish
- You will get the cashback in your account
You can get the real cash in your bank account after a certain time
Air France – Giving the Best Travel Experience to Filipinos
Air France is the top airway of France and one of the leading airlines in the world. At present it serves over 200 terminals, and it is the first choice of the business class travellers from all the countries due to its luxurious service. They provide the cutting edge the technology in an affordable price tag.
Air France Airlines was established in October 1933, and has headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, north of Paris. It is the subsidiary of the Air France – KLM Group and the founding member of the global airline service. France’s major international airport, the Charles De Gaulle Airport is the hub of Air France and it also has another hub at Paris Orly Airport. Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport is the third biggest hub of Air France, providing 37 stations in France and Europe. Air France’s new hub is Marseille Provence Airport which serves 30 destinations in France, Europe, and Africa. Nice Cote d’Azur Airport serves four stations from Nice. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport hub is another hub from where Air France flies to 14 destinations from Toulouse.
Many of their depart flights from Manila NAIA to numerous destinations, like the United Kingdom, Luxembourg, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. Some of the much popular routes of the Airline is Manila to London, Prague, Paris, and Barcelona.
Why choose Air France Philippines as your flying partner
Time to think.
The brilliant ‘Time to Think’ is one of the Air France special offer, provides you enough time to take your decision with ample time. This particular feature saves your time and reservation and keeps the same price for 3 days. By the end of the ’Time and think’ period, if you cannot confirm and purchase your tickets, the offer will be automatically deleted.
Different ways to check-in.
The company provides different check-in methods for their customers’ convenience.
Online check-in: Available 24-30 hours, depending on your destination before the departure. Through the most convenient online check-in facility, you can choose your seats, purchase additional baggage allowance and also select a meal from the ‘a la carte’ menu. You can come and drop your baggage directly, at the baggage drop-off counter.
Airport check-in: If you check-in at the airport, you will need to proceed to the check-in counters and validate your documents, collect the boarding pass and get the baggage tags. You can also use the interactive check-in kiosk at selective airports, where you can check-in and print the boarding pass and travel tags.
Premium economy check-in: Take advantage of the dedicated check-in counters if you are traveling in the Premium Economy or La premiere cabins or have Flying Blue Silver, Gold or Platinum membership.
Baggage allowance and fees: Aside from a baggage calculator, the number of cabin baggage allowed depends upon your booked travel cabin. This can be 1 or 2 hand carrying luggage along with a handbag, laptop bag briefcase or camera bag. The dimensions should not exceed for any luggage including wheels, pockets, and handles. The weight of the luggage will depend on the class you are traveling.
Sitting Arrangements: The airline offers comfortable and luxury sitting arrangements from travel cabins, La Premiere or the First Class.
La premiere suits or first class: This suit ensures the privacy of own private suits for the passengers with a wide seat which transforms into a fully flat bed. The other facilities include personal coat service, several storage areas, and bedside reading lamps.
Business class: Business class passengers get the facility to use new cabins that can also serve as an office, bedroom, and entertainment lounge. The seats can be made fully flat and passengers can access the direct aisles, desk, bed or restaurant tables.
Premium economy class: The passengers traveling through premium economy class get more space and privacy with spacious cabins and comfortable seats than the economy class passengers. The seats have a comfortable head, leg, and foot-rest for the passengers.
In-flight services offered by Air France:
The passengers will be provided with world class gourmet menus prepared by great chefs. The Business Class passengers will enjoy the tailored menu by the leading chefs. Premium economy passengers will be provided with traditional 3-course French meal.
You can enjoy entertainment from the latest movie releases, to games and music as well as the popular TV programs.
Air France site and mobile app
When you enter the brand’s website, you will get the following options:
- Purchase a ticket: You need to choose if you want a round trip, one way or multi-destination. Input the departing and arrival location. Date of departure and arrival, number of passengers (if it is more than 9 then make a group purchase). Choose your cabin and view the fares (economic lowest fare, economy allowed changes free of charge, premium economy, business, la premiere). Now you can find a flight easily as you need.
- Check-in: You can put your reservation or ticket number, your flight number and check in online. To fund a reservation enter your ‘flying blue’ card number and search. During your check-in, you can choose your seat, after which you will receive your boarding pass. You can also print the baggage tag. The dropping off your baggage will be the only thing left for you to do after arriving at the airport.
- Your reservations: Find your reservation by entering your 13 or 14 digit reservation number and 6 digit reference number. You can find all your current booking, change your flight, and get all the options or a refund, in the reservation section of the website. You can also find information regarding schedules, departure terminal, and a number of baggage items permitted, service available on board and find all the information about your next trip. From various options, you can get a bigger seat, bring more baggage items or sample and A La Carte menu. In the options section you can upgrade in:
At the airport:
- Airport welcome service: Lounge option, personalized welcome service,
- Baggage option: Additional, larger and heavier baggage, baggage drop-off the day before departure
- Parking at the airport: You can search for your airport parking by simply giving the information regarding type departure airport, date, starting and ending time, discount code (if any)
- Airport transportation: This facility is available upon query at the airport.
- Seat options: Seat plus, Duo seat in a row of two, a seat at the front, seat at the front of the cabin, duo seat on the A380 upper deck
- Meal options: On long flights choose from ‘A La Carte’ (choice is yours), ‘Le Marche de Jean Imbert’ menu, ‘Une Selection Lenotre Menu, Tradition menu, Ocean menu, Italia menu
Add your destination
- Hotels: Enjoy great deals for your stay and claim your personalized offer
- Cars: You can rent your car with Hertz up to 15% discount or use your BlueFly miles
- Activities: Choose from the leisure activities offered by Air France’s partner Ceetiz, with the benefits including no booking fees, priority tickets, discount up to 50% and a wide selection of activities.
Get the App on Playstore and App Store
Download the mobile application so that you can access Air France even when you are on the go. You can book flights, complete online check-ins, view your boarding passes offline and check your flight status. You can keep yourself updated with the latest deals, discounts and special offers so that you do not miss any savings.
You will get all the help you need from Air France Philippines and in a very systematic way. There are certain tabs where you can click and get the particular solution to your problem.
- Contact web support
- Missing baggage, baggage incidents
- Flying Blue
- Passengers with reduced mobility
- Hotel and car rental partners
You can submit a refund request in ‘your reservation’ area of the Air France website for all excluding Flying Blue Award tickets if you have bought the tickets two days before and up to one year ago and if you have not received your boarding pass.
You can submit the request online by submitting ‘refund request form’, in the ‘Your Reservation’ section. If you meet the conditions of a refund then only the request will be accepted.
Social media teams of Air France
The dedicated team is available 24/7 for you in various platforms. They are available on the official Facebook page every day of the week to answer your queries. Catch up on the latest Air France news and don’t forget to participate in the contests. Check the @AirFrance on Twitter for all the latest news. Stay connected to know everything about Air France.